Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437

@SAM , I got this from the photo @2Cougs posted. 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    I understand Eric.  You need to have a Breakfast meeting in your Tab to get a picture!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    And that's why I was camped out all afternoon again in Ladybug. Shed doors wide open, sun streaming in, dreaming of camping trips to come! Oh, and working on a few indoor projects! :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Eric, is that your back shelf?  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @SAM yes, and it is a real work of art! I can't wait to see it installed.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @SAM, Yes that is the back shelf. It is now installed, and looks fantastic! :) Liz would approve 100%! :joy:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    To all that are attending our Potluck Friday the 6th of April @2Cougs Victorian palace: Prime Rib on the Pit Barrel & other goodies supplied by other attendees. Come rain, or shine we'll be having a feast for sure. (Last time, it was snowing!) I'll be bringing my trailer simply because I'll have to be there much earlier than other folks & will probably want to relax (maybe take a nap after dinner!) and not worry about driving back home. Not to mention it gave me a REALLY good excuse to get it out of winter storage & get ready for the up-coming camping season. The back shelf covering the rear radiator (wolf pack) is now installed & works quite well, & looks AWESOME! ( Again, Mr.@2Cougs, many thanks. Makes me smile to know Liz had a big part in the design as well, & I know she's pleased!) Thanks also to @Homebodyatheart for the wolf banner. It fits PERFECT on the shower door, & looks great there.
    Looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces & hopefully some new ones as well. Many T@B tales to be told & I'm really sure a lot of idea & mod sharing as well. Nothing better than a great bunch of folks gathering with good food & T@B trailers! :joy:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz I’m getting excited for this gathering, too! So much to do before Friday! 
  • Options
    If 'ya run out of things to do....I've got a few I'll give to you.....FREE! =)
    Just finished doing the run-through of everything in the WolfT@B, and makin' the bed so I have a nice, warm place to sleep! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    As @Sandiegogal said we have a massive change coming (see her post in East Meets West for the details)..... Although I was kicking and screaming to make the May trip which included a trip the Larrabee State Park with our daughter and son in law and spend time with the east meets west crew.... I finally gave in to the inevitable.....that Escrow closing date was just too close to our May trip to Washington..... Anywho we just changed our reservations for Larrabee to the week of July 23rd and we are hoping come through Spokane on a Saturday the 28th and would like to spend some time with you all. We will need suggestions for places to camp and or locations for breakfast get together @ericnliz @Dalehelman @Homebodyatheart
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    @dsatwork I'm not seeing her post on here yet. Wahhhh if you have to cancel! As for campgrounds the closest one that is literally on the edge of town is Riverside State Park, Bowl and Pitcher campground. It's maybe 10 minutes from my work in one direction, maybe 10 minutes to @ericnliz home the other way. And it is nice. You can't make a reservation until it opens up May 15 ( God bless those who made that fool decision for a year round campground anyway) so you will want to jump on it May 15th. When you know which dates in July some of us would be happy to join you down there. I'm always game for camping there, and it's about a half hour from home. The SpoTabbers don't need much encouragement to throw together a potluck or campout! Right @2Cougs, @Dalehelman, @Vikings, @ericnliz, plus the others?  :)
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 909
    @Homebodyatheart is right @dsatwork!  We are a pretty fun group if I do say so myself! :)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @dsatwork, If all else fails finding a camping spot...I have electric & water hook-ups at my place, with room in the driveway for you folks to stay. We could have a BBQ at my place, and you wouldn't have to travel to meet our crazy, fun group. I have plenty of room at the "campground at the edge of town" as my neighbor refers to my place. It wouldn't be the first, nor the last pot luck at my place, and you're more than welcome. Just give me a couple week notice ahead of time, and we'll make it work. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ok, SpoT@Bers, One more day until the potluck @2Cougs Victorian palace. Bring your trailer if you wish, but definitely bring your appetite! I'm looking forward to seeing you all there! :)   
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, @2Cougs, @Dalehelman, @Vikings, and all...I wouldn't miss it! I'm looking forward to meeting new firends, too! That said...I've got an awful lot to do to get ready to tow Ladybug! 

• Options
    An awesome time with great friends, both old and new! It was so much fun meeting Jackie Butler from NuCamp! Thanks for coming and hanging out with us!
  • Options
    An absolutely AWESOME time with new friends & old. A VERY special thanks to Jackie from nuCamp for the "goodies". I hope some of our ideas & insights make it back to folks "in the know" & was more than excited that everyone had a chance to both learn, and contribute to the "hands on" applications. I think everyone involved learned something, or was able to contribute some new ideas and thoughts about the wonderful product nuCamp has provided us with.
    Just another great gathering for the SpoT@B folks with our little "family" of friends. Thanks for the contributions for the prime rib, they were much appreciated! Also thank you to everyone that contributed to the pot luck....if you didn't get enough to eat, it wasn't our fault. There should be laws against how ell we eat at these gatherings, but until then....JUST ENJOY! It was absolutely my pleasure to cook for everyone & I plan on doing it many more times in the future. Just a side-note, I KNOW Liz was lookin' down on us & has a HUGE smile on her face! ;)
    Again, A HUGE thanks to everyone that made this another great event! :joy::)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

The awesome gathering of SpoTabbers and Jackie!  Pulled six T@bs to the gathering along with lots of great food.  

• Options
    I’m home, everything is tucked away or hung up to dry, and I’ve got a smile in my heart from a great  time with dear friends! Thanks @2Cougs for opening your home and driveway to us all!
  • Options
    @2Cougs, First of all, thanks for sharing not only the great pictures, but your home & hospitality as well!
    Second...Can't think of a better group of friends I'd rather cook for, the pleasure was indeed...MINE! I look forward to many more of these gatherings with lots of good food & friends!!!! :rock_on:;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    Great party, food, and people...and Eric deserves a gold star for his prime rib! 
    So nice to meet Jackie, visiting factory rep, who even seemed to enjoy all us old f....err, nice people!!!  
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• Options
    It was my pleasure to cook....kinda keeps me outa' trouble...sorta.... :fearful:=)
    Just a friendly reminder that the SpoT@B breakfast is this Saturday. 9:30 A.M. Perkins E.12 Olive, Spokane, Down town just across the bridge going North on Division. Hope to see a lot of smiling faces there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Just three more sleeps until the April SpoTab breakfast! See you all there!
  • Options
    And...now we're down to 2 more days! BUMP!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Two more sleeps! Yup, I’m looking forward to it!  B)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited April 2018
    When I was working, I always called it “work wake ups”.  That seems like ions ago!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Only one more sleep day. I'm givin' this a little nudge! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    We will be there!!!!

• Options
    LAST CALL FER BREAKFAST FOLKS! COME N GIT IT!!!!!!!! =) See everybody there! 
    Spokane, Wa.