Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Just cuz I can!....BUMP =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Only a day & a wake-up. Hope to see you there! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    I’ll be there, but I think Dan’s stuck at home.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Gonna have to remedy that! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Another great SpoT@B breakfast with lots of familiar faces. Glad to have you back Dale & Sandi! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 909
    Here here!!!
    Dilly, dilly!!! ;)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    Ok all you fellow SpoT@bbers, and all those that would care to attend.....this month's breakfast will be on Saturday March 10th, 9:30 A.M. at East 12 Olive Street downtown Spokane just off Division St. Hoping for a lot of smiling faces both the regular ones, and hopefully some new ones as well. Mark your calendars & see you there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    That’s the address for Perkins, just south of the tiver off Division. Thanks @ericnliz for the nudge up!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Thanks for adding the Perkins to what I posted @Homebodyatheart! I was havin' one of those "scrambled brain" days! :o=)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz- scrambled brain thinkin’ of scrambled eggs  :D. Mr 2cougs will be there- I have to miss... will be in Santa Rosa with the parents.

• Options
    @2Cougs, Can't think of a better place or reason for you to be other than with your folks! Be safe, have fun, GO ZAGS, & I'll either see, or speak with you soon! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Mrs. @2Cougs, Sooooo, if I got this right....You're leaving Murphy in charge while you're in California, right? :rofl: Just another shameless BUMP, and a friendly reminder next Saturday is SpoT@B breakfast day! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz- Golden Retrievers are very capable of taking care of their humans.  Murphy will just be upset he doesn’t get to go to breakfast... waffles are his favorite food!

• Options
    @2Cougs, Just bring him along! I'll order the waffles for him! :joy:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Today’s paper has Perkins coupons. I’ll bring them Saturday.  :)
  • Options
    Coupons...oh, boy, I like coupons! Waffles for Murphy for sure!!! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    My old-man tripawed Golden Retriever had such a sensitive tummy. He'd LOVE waffles, but, ugh... the aftermath!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Liz gave our old dog leftover huckleberry pancakes (not sure HOW THAT scenario even happened in the first place) ONCE....and ONLY once. Colorful is NOT a word I'd use to describe that one! Thank goodness she stepped up & volunteered to do the daily walks for the remainder of the trip. As I would watch her leave, the thought I had, but NEVER said out loud was...'Ya MIGHT wanna take the camp shovel! :o:s
    (Probably shoulda put this under the idle chit-chat catagory) :o.....Lil help here please....clean-up on aisle three!!!!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    :rofl: You're supposed to be stimulating appetites @ericnliz!! 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    @ericnliz I think aisle three might be a lost cause, but since time has passed (and so has the afore mentioned "issue" let's focus on our upcoming SPOT@B BREAKFAST! Three more sleeps and we're there! @Ratkity, we'll raise a glass in your honor so you'll be there in spirit with us! :rock_on:
  • Options
    w00t! :rock_on:
  • Options
    Um, @Ratkity you know we drink water, coffee, tea, or diet whatever, right? I mean, it’s breakfast...plus they don’t serve mimosas! :rofl:
  • Options
    Sure??? I thought those were for Brunch and Bloody Mary's were for breakfast. My choice is coffee however :lol :coffee:
  • Options
    Does campin' coffee count???? Who's bringin' the Irish Cream??? =)
    Oh, and by the way....BUMP, it's breakfast SpoT@B style day! Hope to see lots of smilin' faces there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Jerry and Vicky are coming with us. Dave and Bonnie will be their also.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @Dalehelman, :joy:=)
    @Homebodyatheart, Don't forget the coupons! ;) I'm thinkin' we might need a bigger table....just sayin'! B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz I confirmed ten to fourteen when they called me this week. We will be sharing the room with another group. T@da Dale won't be here today. I'll fill you in at breakfast. 
  • Options
    Another great breakfast with a group of good friends! A special thanks to @Homebodyatheart for the WOLF banner, and a very special thanks to Mr. @2Cougs!! I came home and installed the rear shelf in the Wolf T@B & it looks great. Heat with style. Liz is certainly smiling too! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Eric, lets see some pics of your new installation!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @SAM, I don't do pics, I'm lucky to make my "dumb" phone work! Right now the cover is still on my T@B & the inside needs to be tidied up. I'm sure I can find some likely "suspect" to snap a photo or two once I get it out for the year. Shouldn't be too much longer though, it was almost 60* out today. Kinda gettin' cabin fever & spring fever all at once with the sun shinin'! :)
    Spokane, Wa.