Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Vikings, Glad to hear from you two, it's been a while! Update: At this point, Liz & I are going to Ft. Spokane next weekend 9/8 to 9/11, or 9/12. @Homebodyatheart BETTER make it, she needs a trip a little further out of town, and a little more boondock camping, which Liz & I will be more than happy to help with. :)@Dalehelman & Sandi have out of town guests coming to their home, so they won't make it. @2Cougs are going to be just getting back from a trip to Priest lake, and getting ready for a weekend at the Bowl & Pitcher before heading to Ft. Worden, so their schedule is pretty busy. I'm still waiting to hear back from @gophergrad as they expressed an interest to attend as well. You folks are more than welcome to come join in, the more, the merrier. Would love to hear about your adventure!!
    Anyone else is invited as well, I can only speak of the folks I've heard back from at this point. Liz has the time off, and it's not counted as vacation time. The camping itch was getting the best of both of us, so we decided to do some invites for folks to join us. Might be able to squeeze in a potluck when we get back, but I'll be pretty busy around the house for the next month gettin' ready for (I'm only goin' for ) Fall. ;)  Please let us know if this works for you, you're more than welcome to join in!!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    Hi @ericnliz - I think the fires are going to cancel all our plans next weekend.  Everything is on fire over here...... And if we go someplace else, there's no guarantee we can get home!
    2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
  • Options
    @gophergrad, Absolutely understand. Believe me, we're getting not only the smoke from your way, but the fires in Canada, and some that have recently started in our area as well. Stay safe & keep in touch!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    Hey @ericnliz! Worst case scenario you could driveway camp and maybe invite company to join you... =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    Re the 10/14 meeting. Is there more than one Perkins in Spokane?
    2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
  • Options
    Not that I know of. The address is E. Olive, but it is on the N.E.corner of Division and Spokane Falls Blvd. Head north on Division and get in the right turn lane to Olive immediately before crossing the river. We will be the boisterous group in the back room! We look forward to meeting you!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    To all planning on attending the camp-out this weekend: I've been holding off on this a little to see if conditions (smoke-air quality, & locations of local fires) would get better as time went by. In the interest of safety & health conditions due to air quality and locations of local fires, we are officially going to cancel the trip to Ft. Spokane for this weekend. Last time Liz & I went down to Ft. Spokane during these conditions ( which at the time were actually better than now ), there was fire that started one ridge over from the campground, and we were told that if the firefighters didn't get it under control, we would have to evacuate. I do not want to put my wife, myself, or ANYONE else in harms way, therefore, my decision to cancel the trip. When I walked out my back door this morning, the smoke, and the smell of smoke was so bad that one would think there was a campfire going next door. Please understand that I'm doing the cancellation in the interest of safety. Thanks in advance for your understanding, Eric 
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @2Cougs & @Homebodyatheart, Per conversations with you both, a camping breakfast/dinner sounds like a fun get together for next weekend. Hopefully the air quality will have improved by then. Please let us know what you would like to do, and if we may contribute in any way. ( Should've seen the look on Liz's face when I told her she MIGHT have to get up early....priceless :lol: . She's not a morning person unless there's either fishing, or a T@B gathering involved! ;)) When a decision is made what is planned, I'm thinkin' we should post it on here so other folks could attend also. Thanks, Eric
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Thought I'd give this one a little nudge. 
    The ol' SpoT@B breakfast is scheduled for Saturday the 14th of October.
    Time: 9:30am
    Place:  Perkins-E 12 Olive Ave.
    Looking forward to seeing all the old familiar faces & hoping to see some new ones as well!! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    We will be there... looking forward to getting back in routine!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    Notice: I had to jump in and edit the address from St., to Ave. DUH!! Lived here almost all my life & should've recognized the fact that East- West are Avenues, North- South are designated as Streets! Ha, guess I didn't have my usual ration of coffee that day. :o (My story & I'm stickin' to it!)
    As of late, there are folks driving this way from out of town expressing an interest to attend our informative, educational, entertaining breakfast get together. As far as I'm concerned, the more, the merrier, and I'm always willing to meet someone new. Heck, this keeps up, we're gonna need a bigger room!!!!!! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I'm giving this a little "bump" 'cause it's comin' up soon. If you're like us, this time of year keeps 'ya pretty busy gettin' ready for Ol' Man  :s Winter. I know a few folks will be coming from out of town, so I thought I'd give you a "heads up" for your trip planning. ;) If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If you're planning on attending, please chime in so we'll know ahead of time for the seating arrangements. The folks at Perkin's have been very accommodating for our gathering, and it's helpful to give them a shout in advance for them to plan ahead for the appropriate seating for our group. Thanks, and see you there!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Bump...just 'cause I can. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    :look_at_the_time: It's time again for our now infamous SpoT@b breakfasts to begin! We meet the second Saturday of each month thru April, 9:30am to whenever we run out of things to talk about, at Perkins in the back room (12 E Olive, off Division at the river). All are welcome, even if you are just looking at Tabs and have questions. The food is good, the company even better! Hope to see you there!  =)
  • Options
    :triumph: Count me in!!! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    edited October 2017
    See you next Saturday 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Any new folks out there wanting to attend, please chime in & let us know, so we can look for 'ya! We're really NOT that hard to find, just look for the noisy crowd in the back banquet room! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Bump up! It's this coming Saturday... 
  • Options
    Just a little reminder......nudge! This coming Saturday the 14th. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Tick, tock, tick, tock........ ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Bump! 
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, AND I raise 'ya one! BUMP! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Last call for breakfast! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Awww c'mon @ericnliz! It's not too late till about 11am tomorrow!  I just talk to the manager, and we are definitely on the schedule for the season! I look forward to seeing everybody again tomorrow, both current and new peoples. 
  • Options
    Dalene54Dalene54 Member Posts: 15
    See you tomorrow. 
    2010 red T@da with grey trim...aka The Bean, old Bean or Mr. Bean (cuz he looks like a cinnamon jelly bean).
    TV is unnamed 2015 white Toyota 4Runner
    Cheney WA
  • Options
    We might have to cut our breakfast a little short, but we'll be there! (Liz mighta' found me a new companion we need to go check out!) See you all there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    @ericnliz A new puppy?!?  If so, bring pictures! =)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @ericnliz,so  you finally decided to cave in, huh? 'Bout time! :dog: See you all soon!
  • Options
    And a fine time was had by all! We had ten t@bbers including a guy with a new to him 2007DM. Breakfast was great, company was better! See everyone November 11th!
  • Options
    Just a friendly "heads up". Next breakfast is only a week away! Looking forward to seeing all the familiar faces, & hopefully some new ones as well! :)
    Spokane, Wa.