Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    To all attending: Make list to discuss trip to Lincoln Rock next week so we can get some things ironed out. I'm so flippin' excited, can't wait! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Ok, like Mom used to say: "I'm not going to call you for breakfast again! If you can't get here on time, you'll just have to go hungry!" =)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    All T@Ggers, T@Bbers, T@D@ers, you're all welcome to come join in the fun! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    So are wanna be owners looking for info from "real owners" not sales folk. The more the merrier!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Bump again!  :) I'm looking forward to it!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, and, I raise 'ya one.....BUMP! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Breakfast is tomorrow! See you all there!
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    Go early... Leave yourself plenty of time!  Junior Lilac Parade starts at 10 and roads may be closed.  Unless you are among us lucky northsiders who can get there via the U District and can avoid downtown!  See ya in the morning!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    Shoot! I forgot about that! We should have our tables reserved though. Thanks 2Cougs!
  • Options
    @2Cougs, Thanks for sharing about the parade! I, also forgot about that. Down the U district I go!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Hey, hey, LAST CALL! We're outa' here, see 'ya there!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    And a great time was had by all who came! Next scheduled SpoT@b breakfast is October 14, the second Saturday, 9:30am at Perkins restaurant in Spokane off Division. In the meantime we will be camping. Message us for more info. All are welcome !
  • Options
    PS -A special shoutout to 2Cougs as they await the imminent arrival of their newest granddaughter! Best of luck to mom and babe, and enjoy the specialness of it all! Congratulations!
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I'm hungry!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna well, you're late but we said good things about you when your name came up!  =)
  • Options
    @Verna, Like @Homebodyatheart said, we did speak of you, and good things were said, but I have a question....were your ears burning? ;) Second question: how early should we let you know about breakfast next time, and is Oct. 14th enough notice? :D
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Becky, 'ya got that antifreeze pumped out yet? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz today is my standing annual date with my daughter at the TIEG garden club expo, every year the day before Mothers Day. Now we're getting a much needed haircut. Gotta look sharp for camping ya know! Who knows what's for dinner... No, Bug has not seen the out of doors yet today. I need a 30 hour day or three... Sun goes down when??? 
  • Options
    @ericnliz, sorry, not this year. I committed to every other month through October for the Camp Hosting "job". By then I'll be getting ready to be thinking about AZ.

We'll see. I can only do so many new things in a year's time.   No burning ears as I was busy giving tours, finding an electric outlet for a camper who didn't understand that primitive meant no electricity to recharge his mobility scooter and other duties. I guess Sat and Sun will be super busy here this summer. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    @Verna, That's understandable, and please know, you have an open invite! Second Saturday of every month starting in October, through at least April. 
    So, this guy with the mobility scooter....thought if he put the all-terrain tires on he was good to go? =)  I'm sure you'll come across stranger things that folks think are your "duty" as Camp Hostess! ;)
    Be safe & have fun! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    @Verna- Eric is right... Your name comes up every SpoT@b breakfast... We appreciate your knowledge and all you do for the forum!  Make sure to scope out currant bushes for electric needs... That is what I told the Camp Fire leader who used to go on camp outs with me when she brought an ice chest that needed to be plugged in.  To be fair, she had told me that she considered roughing it to be a run down Hilton!

Baby Clara made her arrival about 4 hours after I made it back to the hospital after our breakfast.  Mom and baby are doing well, and I am getting lots of good snuggle time!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @2Cougs, Congrats Grandma & Grandpa!  Healthy is the main concern!

The Camp Host (me) has the only electric, but we were able to give him  an extension cord that came out the locked door of the former Camp Store. He was happy. His mobility scooter was hidden in the shadows and 20' from my camper, so he felt it was secure enough to not worry about it. 

Since I didn't know the history of the scooter, I did not offer to plug it into my T@B's outside outlet. 

I do have a friend who considers roughing it to be at a Holiday Inn with dirty windows ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133
    @2cougs just saw the news!   Congratulations! 

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    Congrats @2Cougs! Yippee!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thought I'd give this a bump. Thinkin' about another BBQ in the next couple of weeks. I'd like to know who's going to be around, and possibly available dates to have the BBQ. Please chime in so I can start figuring out what to cook, & how much I'll need. Thanks!! Everyone is welcome, and some new faces would be a nice addition as well. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz what a great idea! Thanks for the invite, too. Count me in, the Mr. is his usual variable self. You are a 'Q' expert, although (*cough* prime rib!) I've only had (*cough* prime rib!) your pork loin and ribs (*cough* prime rib!).   =) BTW we saw an osprey flying with a pretty sizable stick for it's nest I'd guess, a deer wander through by camp last night, and had breakfast on the picnic table under the pines, blue sky, and a bit of a breeze! I do relax out here at B&P!
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Currently we will only be out of town Aug 6-12
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    ericnliz said:
    Thought I'd give this a bump. Thinkin' about another BBQ in the next couple of weeks. I'd like to know who's going to be around, and possibly available dates to have the BBQ. Please chime in so I can start figuring out what to cook, & how much I'll need. Thanks!! Everyone is welcome, and some new faces would be a nice addition as well. :)
    I'm currently planning to be in Spokane sometime in early to mid-August but I don't have dates.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    @Marceline I can't speak for @ericnliz but the rest of us need about a day's notice to pull things together, unless we're camping. It would be fun to meet you!
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    @Marceline I can't speak for @ericnliz but the rest of us need about a day's notice to pull things together, unless we're camping. It would be fun to meet you!
    That's kind of you. 
    If any of you have suggestions for good places to stop for a night or two between Seattle and Spokane I would love to hear them.

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab