Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Bump, and please read above posts!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Just a lil' nudge :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Dalene54Dalene54 Member Posts: 14
    Hi Eric, I won't be able to make the May SpoT@bber meeting. Camping at sun lakes that weekend and then Lincoln Rock the next...Yay! 
    2010 red T@da with grey trim...aka The Bean, old Bean or Mr. Bean (cuz he looks like a cinnamon jelly bean).
    TV is unnamed 2015 white Toyota 4Runner
    Cheney WA
  • Options
    Just a little friendly reminder about the breakfast meeting coming up...May 13th, Perkins on E 12 Olive just off Division, Spokane, at 9:30 am. Hope to see a LOT of you there!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    We'll be their.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Eric
    Is Liz working at HD today?
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Dalene54, That sounds like the best reason for not coming to the SpoT@B meeting I can imagine! Have fun, and we''ll look forward to seeing you at Lincoln Rock! ;)
    @Dalehelman, Look forward to seeing you there. Don't know if we'll be able to get a word in edge-wise though as @Homebodyatheart will probably still be "floating" in from her maiden voyage, and have lots to share. Looking forward to hearing about her experience though! :)
    These meeting are just down-right fun! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @Dalehelman , No, she has the day off for a change. What's up?
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    Calling all T@B experts... my trip to Lincoln Rock will be my maiden voyage.  Campsite #1.  No chuckling please as I try to back into my spot... can i ask for help if needed?  And "of course" my first adventure will be without hookups... oh joy!

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Jill A. a few weeks ago to see her T@B mods and I so look forward to seeing her again as well as everyone else I have read so much about on this forum.   Jill,  I see you will be just a few campsites away.

Counting the days... Noreen (with friend, Renee, and my dog Sophie on this trip)
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    @OreoTAB, You can be reassured you'll have help. First trip Liz& I took was without hookups, and it was a great experience. Personally, I think it's better to learn what the capabilities of the trailer actually are without the hookups. Makes it even better when you do have them, and it's a lot easier learning curve that way. Looking forward to seeing you soon.  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    Thank you, Eric.... now what site did you say you'll be in?   :):):)
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    74, The one that smells like Bar-B-Que!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Just another SpoT@bber alert! We're gettin' close! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ok, Raise your hand if you'll be there. :|....Bueller, ......Bueller...... ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    Me, too!  :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Oh, oh, me too! ;)
    Liz raised her hand too! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Hey @2Cougs, Your daughter have that baby yet? :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    Nope!  Due May 22... But my guess is next week  ;)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    Our both our hands are up as long as they are not holding a new granddaughter!  Hope to be there with all you crazy and wonderful new friends.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    2Cougs boy am I torn! I'd love to see you and catch up at breakfast, but maybe if you are holding a sweet new granddaughter we can see you at Lincoln Rock! Such a dilemma! Either way, I'd bet right about now your daughter is ready for her daughter to arrive. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @2Cougs, Either way, we'll be thinking about you! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Just another friendly nudge! :D
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Another kind, gentle ...bump! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    My turn!  :) (and I just booked another trip in September! Yee-Haw!)
  • Options
    In just a mere week, the SpoT@B group will be taking over the Perkins Restaurant back room  @9:30 am. Located at  E12 Olive just off Division, downtown Spokane. Come and join us for breakfast, laughs, good info, and getting to know a group of great folks. Everyone is welcome! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    JerryandVickiJerryandVicki Member Posts: 17
    We will not be making
    it this month.  Camping.  Heading to Banks Lake for a few days before joining the group at Lincoln Rock.  Have a great time. We will see you next time for breakfast.
    Jerry, Vicki and Lol@
    2017 CS-S Open Tab 
    TV 2015 Subaru Outback 6 cyl., The Starship
    Liberty Lake, WA
  • Options
    Have a safe journey and we will see you at Lincoln Rock!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @JerryandVicki, Have fun at Banks Lake! Be safe & we'll see you at Lincoln Rock!
    @2Cougs, Better bring yer cell phone! If that sucker goes off during breakfast, be prepared to hear lots of cheering! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Couldn't help myself...bump ;)
    Spokane, Wa.