Options

Alde operating instructions???

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,457
    The main breaker should be labelled as such, and should be the only 30 amp breaker in the panel. Turning it off effectively disconnects the 120 volt supply the Alde (and everything else), so there's no reason to also unplug the power cord under the seat.

As I general rule I try to disconnect the power before plugging in the camper. This can usually be done at the campground pedestal, or at your home's circuit breaker box. Turning off the T@B's main breaker has the same effect, but again, there's no reason to do both.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,457
    On a related note, I also suggest making sure the Alde controls are turned off before connecting (or disconnecting) your battery. This may even be more important, since it's the 12V side of the Alde that seems to be the most temperamental.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    gbellgbell Member Posts: 88
    Thanks for all the above, also to Wizard you must be correct on the electric plug in from alde,. Alde was unplugged, I installed the new fuse and immediately alde made control panel sounds. So the cord is separate from the control board. I guess.