Options

She's Home! (and initial observations and questions)

2»

Comments

• Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited December 2016
    Photomom said:
    What is the problem with the TV? I can't imagine that everyone in the North takes the TVs out of their RVs every winter. 
    Those in the far north with lots of sub-zero days may want to consider removal.
    https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-is-the-minimum-temperature-for-a-flat-screen-tv

There is likely a temperate range listed somewhere in the Jensen manual regarding the warranty.
    For me the far north is a place to visit in the middle of summer, provided it ain't skeeter or black fly season. ;)

2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    ashawashaw Member Posts: 18
    Congratulations, looks great.  I also tow with my 2010 Forester.  you're right that you will go slow.  I live in mountanous Utah and I always get where I'm going but slowly, watch your RPMs and don't be afraid to use blinkers if you need to.  I would like to upgrade my TV as soon as I can afford it; in the mean time I'll just go slow and enjoy the scenery!
     Ashaw 2015 CS-S Max. 2016 Kia Sorento
  • Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    edited December 2016
    ashaw said:
    Congratulations, looks great.  I also tow with my 2010 Forester.  you're right that you will go slow.  I live in mountanous Utah and I always get where I'm going but slowly, watch your RPMs and don't be afraid to use blinkers if you need to.  I would like to upgrade my TV as soon as I can afford it; in the mean time I'll just go slow and enjoy the scenery!
    @ashaw Is your Forrester 4 cy?    If so, what rpm's do you typically see while towing?  I went up a couple of smaller hills coming home and managed to keep it at 3500 rpms.
    Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!