Options

Where can we see all models

Hello, this forum has been very helpful with ? While researching the Little Guy. Thank you. We have no dealers in our hometown and we were referred to one that is not inconvenient. However, we are confused as to where we can see the models available. Joe responded there was a showroom but we are confused on the location and not heard back from him. How many of you ordered from a dealer brochure and how many have gone to the factory or a showroom? Thank you for your suggestions
Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

Comments

• Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    edited September 2014

Since there are so many models available, it would be unlikely to find a dealer with all models in stock.  Perhaps your best bet would be to check the brochures on the golittleguy.com website and narrow your interests there.  Then try to find a dealer that has the models in stock that interest you.  Of course, these trailers are in demand right now, so finding them in stock could be a problem.

You might also ask if someone on the forum or on the facebook pages has the model you are interested in and ask to come take a look.  Most are more than happy to do that.

Might also help to answer your question if you would let everyone know in what state or area your located.

Good luck 

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Found a dealer and reviewed several models. Much better than looking online. Thank you.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Very Good.  Hope you find what you're looking for.  When I went to my closest dealer (about three hours away), he had only two on the lot.  They were the same model, but different color.  It's great to be able to compare models if you're unsure.  Heck, I just picked out the color I wanted and drug it home.  No regrets.  Turned out to be the model I would still choose.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553

I think it eventually comes down to what options you want (i.e., shower?), and what are you willing to give up for the options you want (space vs. shower).  The T@B's overall outside floor print is the same height, length, and width for all models, I do believe.  What makes the floor print different inside is the options you choose.

While this seems simple, you should do some soul searching about the type of "camper" you are before you choose your options.  Do you intend to boondock?  Do you only camp at places where you have shore power?  Do you want running hot water?  Do you need AC? Do you have a tow vehicle with good storage (thus reducing the need for the model with the large back cabinets)?  Do you want an extra large bed?

I love the T@B for its versatility.  My dealer had 2 models on the lot, and I knew that I wanted certain things; so for me it wasn't any harder than deciding on the color -- just like RZRBUG did. 

Happy T@B Hunting!!! 

:D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    It would be great if you could attend a rally.  There is usually at least one of every floorplan there, as well as different add-a-rooms, awnings, shelters, etc.  The season is winding up for most parts of the country, but there are still some rallies/events yet to happen.  You might list your approximate location....
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Thanks TABaker. We are in Central KY. Picking up our T@B tomorrow. Maybe a rally is in store for next year. You will recognize me by the plain Jane look.

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Judy, you could also take a drive up to Ohio and see for yourself! It wouldn't be too awful far for you and it is pretty this time of year. Congrats on the T@b. WE will expect photos! :D

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014