New Paha Que T@B Clamshell Tent at Teardropshop.com

Verna, Columbus, IN
2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Thanks for the post Verna. I was sent an e-mail on my home e-mail from Tear Drop Shop. Looks like a really cool addition for those who have the CS model. Add the tent or the Max Awning, and your on your way to a really comfy set-up for inclement weather! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    There is a post on the FB page for T@B Camping Trailers that says that there is a $100 discount offered through 12/31/16 if you use "Clamshell100" (leave no space) during online checkout. This is from an email from the Teardrop Shop to someone on this page.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Nice looking tent!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    Homebodyatheart, Becky, when you get your trailer, register it [I believe I did mine through Little Guy, but that may have changed], that way they e-mail you promotions from the Tear Drop Shop at your regular e-mail address. It will also help with any warranty issues, or ordering you might do with Elsie as you will then be in their system with your VIN number for your T@B. Ask John [RNR RV] about it as I'm pretty sure that's who gave us the heads up about it. Just a little hopefully helpful info for 'ya! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Yes, this is a copy of the photo from the email I received from the Teardropshop.com.  They are associated with Little Guy, not with NuCampRV who handles the warranties on your T@B. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MDUElnaFkD0

You Tube video of how to set up the new Clamshell tent. It looks to be a one person setup. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    Darn, got smacked with the magic wand...again! :s:o;) Verna, Thanks for the warranty correction, I wasn't sure for their trailer who they should be going through. Does that mean their's is being built by NuCampRV?
    Spokane, Wa.

ericnliz said:
    Darn, got smacked with the magic wand...again! :s:o;) Verna, Thanks for the warranty correction, I wasn't sure for their trailer who they should be going through. Does that mean their's is being built by NuCampRV?
    You lost me Eric. Which and what "their's"? 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Ericnliz,  think after the April 2017 split Little Guy will make the MyPods, and other small teardrops and the Scotty line of trailers and NuCamp(PV) will make the T@Bs and NuCamp truck campers. It sounds like NuCamp will be the go-to for warranty work or questions with any model year T@Bs, but I'm not sure. Is this what you were asking to clarify?

On a MUCH happier note I did talk with my sales guy John today and my(OK, our...) T@B may be delivered mid-January! YIPPEE!!! Of course, I still can't bring her home yet, but I can visit. Yes, I asked... :-)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    Thanks, @Homebodyatheart.

In addition to the above (and putting it all together), NuCampRV will also manufacture the T@G teardrop line, in addition to the T@B line.

Little Guy has the rights to the 5-wide, 6-wide teardrops, the Silver Shadow line, the MyPod's and the Scotty lines. NuCampRV will no longer manufacture these Little Guy teardrop products after April 1, 2017.

Paha Que will still manufacture their tents/awnings/visors and retail them through the Teardropshop.com that is owned by Little Guy. 

Anything else will will be settled after April 1, 2017.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    Thanks for the clarification Homebodyatheart, and Verna. Just to clarify, I try to stay in a state of confusion, it keeps me on my toes! :o=)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    Verna, To add to the confusion, on the Little Guy website at the top you click on "Store" and it takes you to the Teardropshop.  Down at the bottom on the right side, there is the RV Supply Shop - who operates that?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    SAM said:
    Verna, To add to the confusion, on the Little Guy website at the top you click on "Store" and it takes you to the Teardropshop.  Down at the bottom on the right side, there is the RV Supply Shop - who operates that?
    @SAM, Little Guy also owns the the Teardropshop.com, RV Supply Shop, and the golittleguy.com domain. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • KBaggins1KBaggins1 Member Posts: 135
    We have a 2014 T@B .So who made it ? All these mfr changes are very confusing .
    2014 T@B M@XS;  2017 Ford Transit Low Roof, Reg. Wheel Base
    Pleasant Valley made your 2014. Pleasant Valley will continue manufacturing T@B's under the name of NuCampRV. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN