• Options
    JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2017
    deleted as best I could
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited May 2017
    @Ratkity, Just ta rub it in a little, what 'ya cain't see in the photos is: garlic bread (folded mine & put brie cheese in the middle), apple pie (home made kind!) ( @j_ntabowners , I think you're gonna need more than 2 next time! And thanks for the cheese assortment, and the help cutting up the ribs & pork loin. I REALLY need to learn to do that left handed, huh? :o ) , strawberry rhubarb pie with fresh whipped cream ( @DouayHA, you can come to my BAR-B-Que anytime! And thanks for the AWESOME chocolate (Liz said to give you a special thanks!), oh, and the craft beer you shared! Blueberry buckle ( I think that's what it was), brownies, almost forgot, but they were scrumptious ( thanks Dale! ), and all the other outrageous food contributions that were brought and shared. Folks that pay WAY too much in 4 star restaurants didn't have the quality & variety of what we had at the "POT LUCK"!!!! I know I'm forgetting something, and someone, and if you didn't get mentioned please know I'm still suffering from FANTASTIC FOOD DELIRIUM!!!!!  =) If you're droolin' by now, and 'ya missed out, come see us same time, same place next year, you're ALL cordially invited, just bring some "goodies" with 'ya! I'm thinkin' maybe BAR-B-QUE turkey (stuffed of course), or maybe Tri-Tip and ribs. Need to ponder that one for a bit. ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Thanks also @Homebodyatheart, Becky for picking such a great location and securing such beautiful weather. A great time was had by all.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    I'll second that one!!!!!!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Jeanne, and @Homebodyatheart... @Verna has spoken! 'Ya gotta give names to the folks in the photos! THIS IS A TEST, ONLY A TEST....(you'll be graded on accuracy later! =)) If you start, I'll TRY to help for the folks I can remember. After all, ya'll took the photos! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

ericnliz said:

@Ratkity, Just ta rub it in a little, what 'ya cain't see in the photos is: garlic bread (folded mine & put brie cheese in the middle), apple pie (home made kind!) ( @j_ntabowners , I think you're gonna need more than 2 next time! And thanks for the cheese assortment, and the help cutting up the ribs & pork loin. I REALLY need to learn to do that left handed, huh? :o ) , strawberry rhubarb pie with fresh whipped cream ( @DouayHA, you can come to my BAR-B-Que anytime! And thanks for the AWESOME chocolate (Liz said to give you a special thanks!), oh, and the craft beer you shared! Blueberry buckle ( I think that's what it was), brownies, almost forgot, but they were scrumptious ( thanks Dale! ), and all the other outrageous food contributions that were brought and shared. Folks that pay WAY too much in 4 star restaurants didn't have the quality & variety of what we had at the "POT LUCK"!!!! I know I'm forgetting something, and someone, and if you didn't get mentioned please know I'm still suffering from FANTASTIC FOOD DELIRIUM!!!!!  =) If you're droolin' by now, and 'ya missed out, come see us same time, same place next year, you're ALL cordially invited, just bring some "goodies" with 'ya! I'm thinkin' maybe BAR-B-QUE turkey (stuffed of course), or maybe Tri-Tip and ribs. Need to ponder that one for a bit. ;)

*dr00l* *faint-thump* Soooo cruel! It sounds so so so (times infinity) DELICIOUS!!! *jealous*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Pictures from Friday Barbecue.  Thank you  to Eric and Liz for cooking all day.  All the food was delicious. Sorry to everybody eating in the photos, but it does show how good the food was, even though none of us wants our pictures taken while our mouths are full.  What a great time. Until next year.    
    c
    Jerry

Jill and Vicki

Carol (Pika), Sandi Helman, Eric

Carol (Pika), Sandi and Dale Helman

Janey & Andy Herrera (Ted and Carol (Pika)

Paul & Tricia Mushkin, Janey & Andy Herrera

Brad & Anne

Becky Manly (homebodyatheart)_

Jean Hansard, Dale Smith, & Noreen

Eric

Eric & Janey Herrera

Dale, Paul Mushkin and Sandie Helman

Darrell Fisher and Jim (j_ntabowners)
  • Options
    Help @Verna, in trying to add names I've got 2 posts of the same pictures and can't get one deleted. 

• Options
    wizard1880wizard1880 Member Posts: 442
    The ???? in the pictures above are my daughter Annie and myself (Brad). B)
    T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    Corrections..."Cecil and Ryan" are actually Janey and Andy Herrera (turtle decals on T@b). The guy in jeans with his young daughter is Brad (Wizard) and Ann. Mom wasn't able to join us this weekend. Ann enjoyed herself, and for a two and a half year old did really, really well! The last pic is Darrell (of Jeanne and Darrell) and Jim (aka j_ntabowners, aka the amazing apple pie baker!). Cecil and Ryan were in the tent area, met up with friends I guess and never did come to play (which is fine, they seemed to be having fun!).

Dale Smith is now renowned for her delicious chocolate brownies. Liz (of ericnliz) gets the best ooey gooey chocolate cake brought award, Eric's bbq ribs and pork loin are now legendary (and yes, almost everyone brought some home!) Helgi and Azle brought the also amazing strawberry rhubarb pie and two beautiful huskies. I have left out a lot of people and the food they brought, but I can assure you it was ALL appreciated! If you left either night hungry you weren't trying hard to eat.

We had T@bs and their people from pretty much all corners of this great State. Karen and Clark were able to get a spot, and brought their happy little pup Gracie. One couple never did show up for whatever reason. I was able to secure the last spot for Saturday night and was able to leave Sunday. Mr. Homebody was not able to come and was sorely missed. I also broke in my new red ice maker(Igloo from WM, $89). How did we ever camp without them? Best splurge yet as far as I'm concerned, and makes plenty to share! 

The first "you have to just laugh" glitch was seen as we drove into the campground Thursday. We had brought little orange flags on wire for everyone to put out if they wanted to show off their trailer. Flag out, home to show. Flag not out, no visitors (for whatever reason.) Sounded really simple on paper until we pulled into the park. The staff had little orange and some green flags EVERYWHERE on the grounds, marking some sprinkler project. We just laughed. Seeing everyone's mods on a casual schedule worked fabulously for all as far as I heard. I got two of my three mod projects done (thank you @dalehelman), and found one more on the tour I will do in the near future. 

Put May 17-20, 2018, Lincoln Rock State Park on your 2018 calendars for the next East Meets West - Washington State. See you there!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Jeanne, Nice job, and thanks! @wizard1880, Brad, thanks for chiming in & helping out! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart, Thanks for the update on names to go with faces!
    On another note about those flags...... I mistook one of the "orange" park flags for the "red" ones we distributed for the "Open House" (mighta' been a beer induced over-site.... :| ). While finishing up putting everything on the BBQ, and sitting for a moment, I noticed I was suddenly surrounded by shall we say...."active" sprinklers. I also at this point, heard a very strange whooshing noise coming from INSIDE the screen shelter Liz and I had put up the day before. Upon getting up and further investigating, I soon discovered what the noise was. A not before noticed pop-up sprinkler had "snuck" it's way inside the shelter :o:s , and we now have a very clean spot on the inside of our shelter. No damage was done, and rather than get soaking wet, I just accepted the fact that I COULD be receiving the "DUMBEST CAMPER" award, and walked to the cooler, opened a nice cold beer, and let the "cleaning" process resume! ;)  CAMP ON! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I'd like to vote @OreoTAB the T@B University most "STICK TO IT WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE CAMPING" badge.
    No water, on top of a dead TV battery....you have earned your badge with flying colors ladies!  ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @wizard1880, Brad, thanks for sharing! Bring the WHOLE family next time! We enjoyed having both you & Annie there..A LOT! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    wizard1880wizard1880 Member Posts: 442
    edited May 2017
    Thanks @ericnliz !  Your BBQ is legendary, and your steel drum barrel smoker was was just awesome--who'dve thought?  I loved it!

Momma and Mikey will be there next year for sure!
    T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    What a cute little sleepy face!! (no, not you eric lol). That sweet little one in pink!!! 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    On the way home @Dalehelman, @ericnliz and I stopped for gas. I had a zombie gathering of about 10 very nice and interested bikers in their leathers  checking out L@dybug through the windows. It was sort of fun.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    HonutabHonutab Member Posts: 24
    Andy, Maile and I had an amazing time and enjoyed meeting you all (and seeing some for the 2nd time).  We loved seeing all the wonderful Tabs and mods you have done.  Thank you also for bearing with us and loving our new to camping puppy "Maile". Can't wait to see you all again.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @Honutab, Janey those are great pics! Thanks for getting a pretty good one of me in the group, too (pink shirt, tan shorts)! Your pup will come along. There were an awful lot of distractions for a 6 month old active one! It was so good to meet you three, and Andy's handle mod may go on my short list. Thanks!

Here's two pics of L@dybug.

• Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    Thanks, @ericnliz.... I'll wear that badge proudly!  You ALL made my first T@Bing adventure one to remember.... even with all the little hiccups.  Thank you for making me feel so welcome.
    Noreen
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    @OreoTAB, Please, please let us know what your dealer finds as to the problem with your no water issue.
    I'm really glad despite the issues you had, you still had a good time. Really hope you can make it to more of these gatherings!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Honutab, Thanks for sharing your pictures, and really nice shots! Maile was a joy! Liz is STILL bugging me about a puppy! It was really good to meet you folks, and hope to see you next time!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Pika1Pika1 Member Posts: 29
    Thanks to everyone for organizing such a special event. Carol and I now have people and faces with the names we have read.  Oh, and mods seen in person with the R & D department to explain in detail. If anyone went hungry, well, no excuses.  And Eric, thanks for the valuable lesson on the uses of a large pot to cover a sprinkler.  Monday they came on just as I was using the new sewer mod. Dishpans work also. Fun times, memories and stories to talk about for sometime. See all of you down the road. 
  • Options
    @Pika1, Ha, just so you know, that "large pot" is our dishpan! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited May 2017

Nice pix @Honutab but 6000x4000 pixels x 25 shots = OMG!
    Someone's about to get their mouse-click hand slapped by a moderator. ;)

Here's a bit of TACT (Tech Assist Computer Tools) ;) as recommended by @ericnliz.
    Prep -- Upload pictures to cloud storage or tablet/desktop where they can be more easily managed than on your smartphone. You can alternately email photos to yourself from your phone then use your tablet/PC/Mac to resize attached images on those emails.
    Search Youtube for "resize image on xxx" where xxx is your preferred platform (iOS, Mac, Windows, Android).
    Example, Mac preview method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqXD-Fvk0Y
    If you prefer to do-it-all on a smartphone there are apps you can install for editing photos more easily.
    TIP: 800x600 pixels or less is a good size for forum posts. When resizing to 800 pixels wide allow the app to auto-define pixel height so image is not distorted. You may also want to take the time to crop an image.

There was talk the "new forum" would auto-size images during uploads. That does not appear to be the case. Responsive design (scales to device format), yes. Reduced upload size, no.
    Technically I just "hijacked" this thread but the old resize thread has been removed so I couldn't point you to that. ;)

2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @TabberJohn, Like my mom used to say...."If 'ya can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"
    And just a side note: I didn't have a problem viewing the photos, perhaps an up-grade on your side is in order. These folks were nice enough to not only TAKE the photos, but also nice enough to SHARE them as well. Next time 'ya have a comment to make, try to use a little more TACT! A little constructive "help" might have been a better approach. Thanks. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    @ericnliz and @Dalehelman.  I took my T@B to the dealer today.  I asked them to write -up what the issue was with my water system.  "The water pump was dry.  Used bypass hose in gallon jug of water to force water into pump.  Relubricated pump with water and it works great."  They confessed it had something to do with their winterizing of my system last October.  They also said you did a great job clearing the water hose of plastic bits.  I had my cabinet hinges repaired while there.  Dale... your check will go in the mail tomorrow.  My dealer was impressed with the job you did and agreed this should be standard on all T@Bs.  Thanks again.

Off to book my next adventure... Noreen  :)
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    Yay Noreen!!!! Glad to know they were able to fess up to a goof. I bet they will be more careful from here on out. Ok, so where are we going camping?
  • Options
    @OreoTAB, Noreen, thanks for sharing this info, and even happier you got it repaired quickly! GO CAMPIN"!!!! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ha, just an observation....I'm pretty sure @Homebodyatheart ( Becky ) walked around with "perma-grin" the whole time!!!! 'Ya didn't even have to guess whether she was havin' a good time! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

This discussion has been closed.