Options

Holiday Project - Making a Table Top for My Lagun Mount

2»

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    @j_ntabowners I like the idea of it being the bed support too! Looks like I may have a winter wood working project! ;)
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    JdcoupleJdcouple Member Posts: 96
    I love what everyone has done. Looks amazing.  "We" have an Outback that "I" want to keep "ruff and tuff" Lol. I'm looking a material (like that plastic cutting board stuff) that can be left outside without worry of dew or rain making it swell. Dose anyone know where a pice of that big enough to be used for the table can be obtained? 

2017 T@B Outback, 2000 Excursion V10 4x4

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,505
    Jdcouple said:
    I love what everyone has done. Looks amazing.  "We" have an Outback that "I" want to keep "ruff and tuff" Lol. I'm looking a material (like that plastic cutting board stuff) that can be left outside without worry of dew or rain making it swell. Dose anyone know where a pice of that big enough to be used for the table can be obtained? 
    TAP Plastics 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    TikiBarTabTikiBarTab Member Posts: 39

This table is 30" x 19" - you could take off the existing hardware and attach to Lagun hardware.  The brand label on the top is "Lifetime".  The top is plastic.  I bought it at a warehouse store. I've had it for a while so I'm not sure if you can still find it.  Amazon has some tables by this maker, but I don't see this size.  It's just 2" longer than the one that came with my T@b.
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Jdcouple said:
    This is an interesting question and am wondering if you couldn't look into some of that composite type material that is out there and in use for outdoor furniture, etc.   I'm guessing that this might mean it is a bit heavier, but with the available/advancing technologies annually something along these lines might be in the offering whether today or in the near future?   
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ