Options

Alabama, Colorado, Ohio, Utah - Dealer Experience - Service

2»

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    edited January 2017

PV has computers, too. :) Didn't have computers....seriously.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ronin718ronin718 Member Posts: 92
    Folks, if you're going to leave a review on a dealership/repair shop.... LEAVE A NAME!!!  It doesn't do the community any good for you to tell your stories of woe or praise and then leave out the most critical part.  Thanks!!

John & Lori in Northern VA
    Former owner of 2015 T@B CS Max "Uteki" aka "H@wk T@B"
    2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 Off-Road "Zame"

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    We try to forget the names - Remember the locations though ... Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, not that many dealers out there, rarely more then one in any specific location.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Torzanne, Pretty sad state of affairs how they treated you folks that just spent a good chunk of change to keep them in business. And not to mention what it does to repeat business, or word of mouth free advertising as well. One would think that they would want to retain business, not intentionally push it away. Glad you called them on it, good for you!
    Jkjenn, yup, amazing the lies they come up with to cover their butts!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I was always told in retail "If you make one customer mad/upset about your service/attitude, you lose 12 more" - and that was told to me in the day and age of no social media. I still think it holds true, but more than likely, on a larger scale.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Deltaboy59Deltaboy59 Member Posts: 315
    Can't say enough about my dealer and service...

• Options
    NormfunNormfun Member Posts: 285
    Allie,  thanks for the tip on Jims!  We just moved to SG. 
    Norm & Pat. 320 S Outback Utah or somewhere else.

• Options
    sabelsabel Member Posts: 283
    What kind of luck have people had with Camping World's service department? I discussed t@b service with the Rapid City Camping World and while they were not a T@B dealer they said that they would be glad to work on it.
  • Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    I think it depends on the individual Camping World dealer. Some here have had great experiences with CW, but my brother-in-law and sister (big rig) have had an awful time with service at the CW in Chattanooga.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    When I was having brake problems, Camping World wouldn't touch it. Probably good at some things, not others.
  • Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    edited January 2017

Deltaboy - Yep that's where I bought my 2017 T@b also! Great service.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    jkjenn said:

I noticed a dealer in Hurricane, too, last summer.
    That was Nielsen RV.  They charged me $50 to plug the converter when the plug fell out of the socket and the battery wasn't charging on the Scamp.  Was RV newby, but learned quick.  Got recommendation for Jim's from a shopper at Camping World.

Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Allie said:
    jkjenn said:

I noticed a dealer in Hurricane, too, last summer.
    That was Nielsen RV.  They charged me $50 to plug the converter when the plug fell out of the socket and the battery wasn't charging on the Scamp.  Was RV newby, but learned quick.  Got recommendation for Jim's from a shopper at Camping World.

Good to know that it's worth the drive to St. George if you have an issue at Zion. The service station in Springdale fixed my tire for me for under $25. They were great.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014