Options

New Tow Vehicle!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    Ratkity said:
    *perk* trunk space? Hrm... that may be a very cool thing!
    It is.  You lift up the bottom of the truck bed and there is a waterproof trunk space.  It is actually quite large.  It could hold a set of golf clubs plus a bit, I think. I put all my daughter's ski gear in it with room to spare.
    Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!
  • Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    LauraRey said:
    Ratkity said:
    *perk* trunk space? Hrm... that may be a very cool thing!
    It is.  You lift up the bottom of the truck bed and there is a waterproof trunk space.  It is actually quite large.  It could hold a set of golf clubs plus a bit, I think. I put all my daughter's ski gear in it with room to spare.
    aaaand, you can fill it  with ice and beverages of choice. It has a drain on the left corner. Instant tailgate party! :smiley: 
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    IrishCamper74, That's a *perk* space all in itself! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Um.. so you need to make a decision between the Ridgeline and what? I can't seem to remember the other one. :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    Ratkity said:
    Um.. so you need to make a decision between the Ridgeline and what? I can't seem to remember the other one. :lol:
    Yeah, I'm already hooked on the truck.
    Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!