Options

It's Here...our Teeny Tiny Tr@iler!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
     ;) 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Yes, it is somewhat of a toss up :-)  But Ratkity's been at it longer.
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 941
    Sandiegogal - It was being able to stand up that made all the difference to us in choosing the T@B.  We stuck with the kitchen out back layout that attracted us to the teardrops from the start.   It is working wonderfully for us.
    BTW -  I totally understand your map as the states you have are some of my favorite states to visit.  It's just there are all those states in the middle to visit on the way between NY and there.
    Have fun with the new TTT !!

• Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    edited February 2017
    @rfuss928 ...I totally agree on the middle and Eastern States.  Since we live in San Diego and our youngest daughter in WA we'll be doing lots of N-S western routes, but do plan on a trip this May to Yellowstone and then over to Mt Rushmore, so we'll get to add WY & SD to the list :)  Once we retire...look out!  Also, we looked at the CS and almost went with one (you have WAY more storage!) but ultimately decided on the inside cooking for...wait for it...COFFEE!  For the past 3 years David has gone out in the cold while I stay huddled in the warmth of the trailer to make the coffee.  Ya, I'm spoiled :)  We still plan on doing all of our cooking outside on our road grill in the visor and standing up...and peeing inside are all great features!  :)

PS @PXLated , @ericnliz & @Ratkity ...you all are funny :)  AND, David picked it up at lunch time and brought it to his office; it's 1/2 way home!

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    Sandiegogal - Where abouts in SD?
  • Options
    @PXLated...Escondido/San Marcos area-North County

• Options
    Ha - See to me, SD means South Dakota :-)
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 941
    edited February 2017
    Sandiegogal    said   "but ultimately decided on the inside cooking for...wait for it...COFFEE!  For the past 3 years David has gone out in the cold while I stay huddled in the warmth of the trailer to make the coffee."          
    Yea, we here that a lot.   It makes us chuckle.  We keep our coffee maker and toaster with associated supplies in the overhead pass through cupboards.  It gives us options on those cold mornings.

We also have favorites in the NE and along the Atlantic coast so, as you can see our little trailer gets dragged all over the place.  We hope to get SUNT@B out to the Pacific coast soon.  It has been many years since we followed the PCH. 

Retirement certainly helped open up our schedule. 

• Options
    edited February 2017
    PXLated said:
    Ha - See to me, SD means South Dakota :-)
    You're right...we'll be adding SD (South Dakota) onto our map once we go to Mt Rushmore this May ;)  (To make it less confusing I changed the 1st SD to San Diego :) )

• Options
    It's home...below we're enjoying our first dinner in the new teeny-tiny trailer :)

• Options
  • Options
    Sandiegogal, I think Ratkity is probably just beside herself with excitement right now that you posted your photos! Driveway camping, familiarization, test all in order! Really happy for you folks! I think you'll both have perma-grin for at least a week, if not more! Next trip north, stop by our breakfast if it fits into your schedule. Yup, that's an invite! You'll probably experience the neighborhood Zombies here pretty quick. ;) Have fun!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Now that's a very happy TeenyTiny C@mper Couple!!! Congrats!!! (Pffft, I didn't sweat it too much. I knew there'd be pictures soon enough).  :wink:

2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Sandiegogal, I think Ratkity is probably just beside herself with excitement right now that you posted your photos!  :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Of course! Pictures or it didn't happen - everyone know that on the interwebs!!!

Plus the fact that my sister got a transplant lung match a mere hours before she passed away. She's in surgery now. Still a rough roller coaster ride ahead, but we kept asking for miracles and kept getting them. Happy thread hijack. The excitement is in the air for TeenyTinyC@mper and my family drama (that I didn't create for once - um, except last night's phone call to Mom, ugh).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Best thoughts and prayers going your way Ratkity! Aren't threads meant to be hijacked? If not, we'd both be out of luck, huh? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Best wishes to your sister, Ratkity!

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    Wishing you and your sister well Ratkity !
  • Options
    Ratkity said:
    Of course! Pictures or it didn't happen - everyone know that on the interwebs!!!

Plus the fact that my sister got a transplant lung match a mere hours before she passed away. She's in surgery now. Still a rough roller coaster ride ahead, but we kept asking for miracles and kept getting them. Happy thread hijack. The excitement is in the air for TeenyTinyC@mper and my family drama (that I didn't create for once - um, except last night's phone call to Mom, ugh).

Hijack away!  PTL that the transplant happened just in time; we'll be praying for her.  Please keep us updated
    Dave & Jen (aka dsatwork & sandiegogal)

PS...our T@B from now on will be know as: TeeneyTinyC@mper...love it!

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Sandiegogal, Great name from a good source. :) Ratkity, ditto on the update, please know there's folks here pulling for your sis!  ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Me_and_My_DogMe_and_My_Dog Member Posts: 184
    Good healing for your sister, Ratkity. Love is all around.
    Katt and Miss Cannoli the Zen Dog
    2008 DM T@DA — Towed by 2014 Dodge Durango — Full time since 6/29/17
    "Travels With The Tiny"
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Thanks all! Sis is still in ICU... long recovery.

Ya gotta have an @ sign in the trailer n@me or you get an A- from T@B University!! LOL. You gotta look that thread up. You've already gotten your "we got her home!" badge :) and picture badge!!
  • Options
    Still a gorgeous trailer. Someone is going to be very happy with your old baby. I had to grow into mine! Things happen for a reason. That gorgeous cutie in the background will give you many memorable trips to come!!
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    hey rfuss928, glad you got Canada in there and I see the east and the west filling in nicely, MIL went to Newfoundland said it was beautiful...might be on order
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada