Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Was at the Ghost Ranch this morning checking it out - Camped in the COE on the reservoir.
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited April 2015
    :-)
    We pulled in at the Park, and the COE campground wasn't open for the season yet.

We pulled into the COE office parking lot to turn around just as they were heading home for the day. One of the guys came over to see what we needed, and pointed out the road going down the face of the dam, and the fact that we could camp anywhere down there on the BLM land. Cool!

Nice people in New Mexico.

PXL, at Ghost Ranch the hike up to Kitchen Table Mesa is amazing.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
    Ya, the campground just opened a couple weeks ago. I had 60% rain for a day and a half and 100% the other day and a half so it wasn't a real enjoyable stay. The road into the Ghost Ranch was a little rough with a lot of puddles.
    If you're (or anyone's) in the Santa Fe area there's a really, really nice COE campground W/SW on the Cochiti Lake Reservoir - #67 (in the loop closest to the lake) is nice. All sites in that loop have nice, new concrete pads with a concrete walkway to the covered picnic table. Also has the nicest bathroom/shower bldg. I've come across. Everything in that loop looks brand new. There were just two of us camped in that loop.
  • RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890

Me and the redneck porch at Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow, OK.

BTW, me and the porch may soon part ways.  It takes too long to set up and there are too many strings to get in the way.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Nice set up
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Love all these great looking set-ups and campsites and does get the travel juices flowing!   Keep them coming!   =)

I'm heading over to the Holland, Mi tulip festival about mid week and am hoping for some great weather and photo ops.   
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • mannymanny Member Posts: 108
    I like all those great pics.  I just got from a 3 day trip to Carter Caves St. Pk. KY> Had hail and rain when sent up.   rest of trip was great weather. watched the the Derby on tv inside tab.  I have a powered digital ant. got great reception.. All my systems are working great..  I think I got the Alde system figured out..  I hope the pic is not too big don't know how to resize..  Ohio State  chairs  of  course.. first time used  visor xl  worked good..     M@nny  T@B  L max  
    2017  T@B CS-S Max ...  2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
    Is your powered antenna AC or DC powered?
    • PXLated,  its AC..  Got it over the winter at Menards.  I think about $44.00  Its a RCA.     M@nny  T@B L- max 
    Patti, I`ll have you  to know  its  Scarlet & Gray... just kidding  silver and red .. the xl awning does a good job.  The angle of the sun does matter. are u guys getting a L-max ? My wife wanted all that cabinet space, the small bed does not matter to us.  2015 L-max   tv 2008 Honda Ridgeline......M@nny
  • SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
    After attending the Blue Ridge Rally, a great time, we took the slow road home.  Our first night was spent in Black Rock Mountain SP, Georgia.  The views of the Blue Ridge were outstanding.  Photo 2 in a controlled burn in Chattahoochee National Forest north of the park.
    Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

• SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
    Patti, they are Rhododendrons.  
    Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

• leenscottflleenscottfl Member Posts: 254
    BWidget I like the way you roll! One of our favorite things to do when traveling is to find wineries. It is amazing how many there are and we have found some really good wine in the most unlikely places.
    Scott, Orange Park, Florida...2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara... 2015 T@B S Maxx "Buttercup".
  • mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 707
    Speaking of wineries, do you know about www.harvesthosts.com? It's $40/year and you get a list of places all over the U.S. where you can camp for free for one night (local wineries, farms, fruit orchards, etc.). Only requirement is a self-contained unit (they don't offer bathroom facilities).  The hosts offer their land for a stay and although not required, one might purchase their local item (veggies, fruits, bottle of wine, etc.). Might find some nice local goods.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• bgualtieribgualtieri Member Posts: 272
    The Shakedown Sequel at Catalina State Park this past weekend. Oh - and we got stopped in a WalMart parking lot by a lovely couple who wanted a tour. 

imageimageimageimage
    2015 T@b S Max | 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | was PHX East Valley, now Dallas!
    Is that a red cutting board or something else over the sink/under the pans?

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Patti - I also like that style on the T@Bitha. Since my T@B will be known as Isl@nd Girl, I'm getting those cabinets as they kind of remind me of a beach house.

Michelle - yes, that's a dish drying mat. It's handy to slide back and forth over the glass for the sink vs the glass for the stove. I had thought I'd put it on the floor for a little mat but like it there better.

Yes , Patti, I like the slightly island look of the T@bitha cabinets. We don't have it totally glamped out and probably won't cuz I'm just not that girly, but I like it to at least look cheery and put together.
    2015 T@b S Max | 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | was PHX East Valley, now Dallas!
  • twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 197
    edited May 2015
    This past weekend at Bluff Valley Campground - Zumbro Falls, MN.  I was there with a group that all have much larger RVs, so I probably would not choose this location if I wasn't with that group, but it was well maintained with a new shower house.  I chose to use my wet bath!  :smiley: 

I saw one other T@B - white or silver trimmed with red.  I didn't see the occupants. Any other T@Bbers there this weekend, too?
    Beth
    Minnesota
    Practicing to be a wanderer
    Transitioned from 2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx to 2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual
  • twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 197
    Patti - I now know what it might have felt like to be in a carnival freak show.  :smiley: 
    I could spot them immediately as they walked or drove by.  Walking or driving, they slowed down, looked, pointed, and only the brave stopped to asked questions.  Two people came back again with their spouses.
    Everyone LOVED it and tours were free.  I had a couple of people that said "this would be perfect for <fill in the blank>."  
    I could be a perfect roaming marketing/advertising/customer service advocate for Pleasant Valley in the Upper Midwest.  
    I could also test out new designs and technology.  No one had seen one outside a sportsman's or camping show, with the exception of the other one I saw in the campground.  
    If anyone associated with Pleasant Valley reads this post, I do believe this region could be very fruitful.  I would love to get involved in a project.  Hint, hint, nudge, nudge ...
    www.linkedin.com/in/bethasullivan
    Beth
    Minnesota
    Practicing to be a wanderer
    Transitioned from 2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx to 2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual
    Another great T@b weekend, this time just north of Phoenix. We got the little camper lights. The weather again was perfect, cool and breezy.
    Like I've said many times, LG should provide us with biz cards to hand out. Can't count the number of tours I've given - I've probably given as many tours in grocery store lots and gas stations as campgrounds.
  • MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Fort Wilderness - October 2014

Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • sgttikisgttiki Member Posts: 92

"A picture is worth a thousand words," To all who have posted photos of your T@B setups, THANK YOU!

Not only are the photos informative, they are also inspirational! I have some unfinished business to deal with, but hope to order my T@B within a month or so. Once I get the T@B, I will be hitting the road for as long as I am inspired to continue the "trip."

I want to see this magnificent country "Up close and personal."

Thanks all! 

• BethHBethH Member Posts: 8
    My new T@B Outback in my backyard.  JK, it's a campground in Vermont which I had pretty much all to myself.
    2015 T@B Outback Q Max towed by Toyota Tacoma
  • RadRad Member Posts: 516
    edited May 2015
    BethH said:
    My new T@B Outback in my backyard.  JK, it's a campground in Vermont which I had pretty much all to myself.
    Finally,  a T@B owner with a real dog =)

I love our Shepherd, great dogs

BTW, nice looking rig
    Great rig, and your buddy looks real proud. Hope you had fun
This discussion has been closed.