Options

Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• Options
    JanaJana Member Posts: 33
    Jana, I hate when that happens and we don't need any cooked turkeys as Thanksgiving is over!  

Check the link now as I cleaned it up and you should be all set.  

As for photo size, attached photos should be approximately 800 pixels wide maximum for landscape photos and 600 pixels tall for any vertical shots you post. 
    I was just reading your post about going to the Black Hills.  I went there in September and loved it.  If I can remember how to resize I will post a picture.  I am from Michigan as well.
  • Options
    mash2mash2 Member Posts: 581
    I concur with the Black Hills.  Custer State Park had a lot of variety to appreciate.
  • Options
    Cyclonic said:
    Hi Jana, to post a photo simply click on the Attach image/file button above where you post, it is the one that looks like the page with the bent corner.  It will pop up with a window that has a few options:

• You can just drag the image into the post and place it where you want it (what I will do this time).
    • Click the browse button to search your computer for the image, it will place the image wherever your curser is.
    • Or enter the url (web address) of the image if it is already stored somewhere else on the web (usually my preferred method as I store my pictures elsewhere).
    Size no long matters with the photo, the site will resize it for you 8-)

BTW, here is where we were for half of January, Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World.  Not a bad place to be in January :-)

Thanks.  I really like both of your awnings.  Are those sold by the little guy?  I have a track on the non-door side of my unit, but it doesn't have openings to slide something in.  I tried making an opening, but I didn't try too hard as I didn't want to ruin it.  Doesn't work yet.
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Hmmmm - Mine doesn't have the feeder area either. Had never looked, just presumed it did since there was a track there.
  • Options
    I just widened at the end (carefully) as mine didn't have a feeder area either.  
  • Options
    I'm kind of surprised LG doesn't put a feeder slot on that side. Might as well since the tracks there.
  • Options

What did you use to widen it?

And now that I have learned what a keder is, on KederSolutions.com they sell some stuff that looks perfect to solve my issue.  Looks like any material could be sewn or maybe even glued into what they call the double flap keder.  I also really like to TAB awning on the Tear drop shop.
  • Options
    Jana said:

What did you use to widen it?

And now that I have learned what a keder is, on KederSolutions.com they sell some stuff that looks perfect to solve my issue.  Looks like any material could be sewn or maybe even glued into what they call the double flap keder.  I also really like to TAB awning on the Tear drop shop.
    And does anybody know the keder size?  They sell from 5mm to 15mm.
  • Options
    Upper had no issue, it was the bottom section that didn't have an access point.
  • Options
    My stop in Quartzite, AZ - Da Desert ... The T@B under a full moon.
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    Gorgeous!!
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    PXLated said:
    Very nice. I'll get out to that portion of the state in about 10 days of so. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    PXLated said:
    Outstanding photo!

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Jana said:

Thanks.  I really like both of your awnings.  Are those sold by the little guy?  I have a track on the non-door side of my unit, but it doesn't have openings to slide something in.  I tried making an opening, but I didn't try too hard as I didn't want to ruin it.  Doesn't work yet.
    Yes, you can find both the awning and the visor (this is a Visor XL) here on the site.  I got the awning as a bonus with the trailer, and bought the Visor last year from LG.  It takes a while to get them, as they are made only once they are ordered.

The T@Bpole does not have a feeder opening like the newer T@Bs, the keeder rail simply does not come all the way down to the trim.  That is the case on both sides, but not on the bottom rails, so I modified how I attach the visor guidelines.  I have widened the ends of the rails a little to make it easier to slide the visor or awning in.  The metal is easily bent, so you could probably make a feeder area on yours.

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Visors - "it takes a while to get them, as they are made only once they are ordered" ... I can attest to that, ordered the same time I did the T@B and the Visor didn't come until a month+ after picking the up T@B - Now, that could be that the dealer didn't actually order the thing in a timely fashion, no way of knowing.
  • Options
    DaveLu_ExplorersDaveLu_Explorers Member Posts: 15
    Our first outing with our new T@b "Sofi@"

Came to Hilton head Island, to watch our daughter and son-in-law run the half marathon. We parked at the Hilton Head Marina camping resort, it was wonderful. We love our t@b!

It's the first time we've used the t@b hooked up to shore water, and ran into a snag where it's leaking from under the sink. It seems to be the seal under the drain. Our dealer will repair it & we don't expect to have any other issues.

It kept us warm, the bedding was very comfortable, we use the shower and the toilet. The camp also had cable TV hook up, didn't have much time to watch TV but we tested it and it worked fine.

The whole thing was just great!
    Dave and Lucia - Atlanta GA -  Acura MDX - 2015 T@B Sofitel S
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Our first outing with our new T@b "Sofi@"

Came to Hilton head Island, to watch our daughter and son-in-law run the half marathon. We parked at the Hilton Head Marina camping resort, it was wonderful. We love our t@b!

It's the first time we've used the t@b hooked up to shore water, and ran into a snag where it's leaking from under the sink. It seems to be the seal under the drain. Our dealer will repair it & we don't expect to have any other issues.

It kept us warm, the bedding was very comfortable, we use the shower and the toilet. The camp also had cable TV hook up, didn't have much time to watch TV but we tested it and it worked fine.

The whole thing was just great!

Nice!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DaveLu_ExplorersDaveLu_Explorers Member Posts: 15
    Thought to share a couple of add'l shots of our first outing with Sofi@ at the Hilton Head Harbor RV Park &  Marina where  we stayed. Heading home now, will drop off the t@b at Southland RV near Atlanta, our dealer, for repairs. It's a gorgeous day! 
    Dave and Lucia - Atlanta GA -  Acura MDX - 2015 T@B Sofitel S
  • Options
    Very nice looking site, I like the brick finish on the concrete.  Thanks for sharing.

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    jbug10jbug10 Member Posts: 156
    Here's a pic from February 7th.  In fact it was the perfect winter campsite.  In full sunshine and right Beaver Lake in Arkansas.  As soon as I heard it was going to be in the  60's and 70's, I knew it was camping time. Oh what a difference a year makes. 
    June; 2013 T@b "Fant@bulous"; 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; one kayak and one bike
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Looking good, June.  Every time it gets close to 60 degrees, I get the itch.  First planned trip is to Oklahoma in April.  Can hardly wait.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    jbug10jbug10 Member Posts: 156
    Larry we have had such a mild winter in AR this year compared to last year.  You need to get out and take advantage of it; April is a long way off. :) My next camping trip is going to be March 20th to welcome in the first day of Spring! 
    June; 2013 T@b "Fant@bulous"; 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; one kayak and one bike
  • Options
    leenscottflleenscottfl Member Posts: 254
    We like going to Smokemont near Cherokee. , NC and Cades Cove near Townsend, Tn in November. The only 2 campgrounds open in winter in Smokey Natl Park. Very few people then. Unfortunately medical issues kept us home this year. Ready to take the T@B out for the first time soon. Will stick close to home in north Florida.
    Scott, Orange Park, Florida...2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara... 2015 T@B S Maxx "Buttercup".
  • Options
    USWildflowersUSWildflowers Member Posts: 177
    edited February 2015
    Spent a couple of days at Oscar Scherer State Park in Nokomis, Florida a couple of weeks ago...
    gerry - Flintstone, GA - 2015 T@B S - 2012 Toyota Highlander

• Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    We had a fluke in our weather last weekend, and temps went from 30 to mid 60s.  I hooked up Daisy and we went to the lake.  So glad we did.  Weather was wonderful, but the high recently has been in the 20s.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Nice pictures and so jealous.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    TABaker - Nice pic - Lovely place to set up it looks.
  • Options
    I want to go somewhere but am frozen in and buried!
  • Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    Not sure if anyone else has had this experience but I find that this thread crashes Safari on my iPad. I am okay viewing on the computer, using Chrome.
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    Working fine in Safari on my iPad.
This discussion has been closed.