Home› Modifications & Upgrades

Door stop

db_cooper
db_cooper Member Posts: 749
February 2017 in Modifications & Upgrades
Has anyone put a door stop to keep the door swinging open in the wind?  I usually remember to hang on to it,  but sometimes I forget and the door is so light it really takes off.  I'd like to put a cable or something, but then I'm wondering if it would just rip the screws out.  Let me see your solutions. :)

2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra  -- Retired
2022 Ford F350 Tremor |  2022 Cirrus 620



0

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
  • 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
  • 3 Forum Rules
  • 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
  • 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
  • 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
  • 1.2K Camping & Travel
  • 145 Events & News
  • 220 Factory Comments
  • 24 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
  • 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
  • 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
  • 142 Help - Computer & System
  • 924 Introductions
  • 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
  • 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
  • 1.4K Products and Accessories
  • 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
  • 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
  • 1 T@G Forum
  • 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
  • 78 Testimonials
  • 922 Tips & Tricks
  • 1.5K Trailer & Towing
  • 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
  • 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information