Options

shower

drpprmtdrpprmt Member Posts: 117
Solved one problem with T.P. in the S model shower room.  I hope it works.  Looks good anyway.

Moderator Note: I downloaded and resized your image - it was three times the recommended size for the forum. Please read the thread about images at the top of the forum thread. We don't always have the time or bandwidth to do it for you and in those cases the images get deleted.

Comments

• Options
    bgsnmkybgsnmky Member Posts: 28
    Just curious how did this work???  We are looking for an option.  Also how did you add it (we just got our Outback and need to research what size screws etc will work)!
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    I would be cautious screwing into that wall - it may not have any plywood behind it.  Maybe call Ed at the factory to confirm.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    OutbackAZ said:
    I would be cautious screwing into that wall - it may not have any plywood behind it.  Maybe call Ed at the factory to confirm.
    We bought our T@b used, and the previous owner hung about 10 hooks around the cabin using plain old wood screws.  Don't know if he epoxied them in or not,  but none have come loose, and we use them to hang jackets and towels every trip.  I sure wouldn't have done it that way,  but it's working so far.
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    The only areas where I have screwed anything in is next to the shower door (hooks) and into the wood valances to install cargo nets.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    drpprmtdrpprmt Member Posts: 117
    Ya, I did worry about the screws.  I put them in very carefully after putting some bathroom caulk in and around and in the holes first.  I also used caulk around the top and sides of the holder.  It seems tight now.  If it loosens up I will use some construction adhesive to keep it on.