This is why, and where we bought our T@B!

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
edited March 2017 in Factory Comments
Just called my dealer ( RNR RV Liberty Lake, WA. ) to get my T@B in for maintenance/ and, or, any warranty issues. The warranty adviser I spoke with (Remy), was awesome in that he agreed on the harsh winter we have had in our area, and the toll it may have taken on our T@B as we park ours outside under a cover. My one year purchase warranty is up in 3 days, and I indicated to him that I would have made arrangements earlier, but could not even get it out until yesterday. His response...no problem, I'll email Ed at NuCamp right now and ask to extend you another 30 days so you can get it up and running and get everything checked out for any issues that may have arisen. Now, that's customer service, and the way folks should be treated. Just wanted to give both RNR RV, and NuCamp a big thanks for being there under extenuating circumstances. This is not the first time the folks at RNR RV have been accommodating to our needs. Can't say enough good things about these folks. They are a great extension for NuCamp to have! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Remaining a faithful T@B owner, and very Happy Camper!  :)
Eric
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Ericnliz, I found out yesterday that Remy is our "guy" too! I received a letter about some 90 day window to get some basics done. Since it is still on their back lot in storage (thank you winter and no concrete drive yet due to winter...) he told me that the clock starts running on everything when we drive it off the lot after our walk-through. I totally agree with you! So far we have no complaints with the RnR Liberty Lake dealer. The Francis store one is another story in our experience I'm afraid.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Homebodyatheart, You'll have to share the info on the Francis store with us sometime.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Ericnliz, gladly.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    I feel the same way about Toms Camperland in Mesa, AZ. I was on the road on my 1-year anniversary when the USB port failed. I called and they said that's ok, bring it in when you get back. They fixed that and several other problems at no charge. Andy, the service manager, is awesome. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    And if you don't have a dealer close (or a good, knowledgable dealer), call the factory - I had my USB port go bad, called Ed, a new one was out via FedEx the next day. Every time I had a problem, called Ed and poof, a part delivery.
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @TrikePete - double thumbs up for Tac folks!!! Love them. I drove almost 300 miles out of my way instead of 30 miles to the nearest place just to deal with them.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)