Options

Fantastic Fan knob/crank for lock - Where to get?

mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
edited March 2017 in Tips & Tricks
The plastic "knob/crank" that turns the lock on the Fantastic Fan broke today. I called CW and he suggested eBay - even that search didn't turn up that itty bitty knob. Does anyone know where to get just that part or for all you fantastic "hackers", any ideas on what to use (that would screw back in place to turn it?)??
Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Elsie in Parts at nuCamp RV
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    edited March 2017
    You can call Fantastic Fan. They should send you a new one for free.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    edited March 2017
    The Fantastic Fan folks are just as amazing as Elsie! I swear. My inside plastic piece with the screen broke in the corner and only 3 screws were holding it up. So, so helpful. Fast shipping. 

Good luck, M!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Absolutely! They replaced a part that I broke with my own stupidity! Great folks!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Great! I'll call Fantastic on Monday. I would contact Elsie but she just shipped me several items (that film for my peeling wall, some white touch up paint and some foam/rubber pieces for the outside trim). I'd rather not bother her if I can get it elsewhere and it sounds like the folks at Fantastic Fans might do just that. Thanks all!
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!