Options

Table Solution

RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890

As others have done, I removed my table and carry a folding TV table if I find the need for one.  I often do not even bother with the TV table and just eat out of my lap if I need to eat inside.  I think I may have found a better solution.  This little table, designed primarily to use with a laptop computer, seems ideal to use as a table for one.  It has almost endless size and position adjustments and folds flat for easy storage and transport.  And, of course, it can be used for laptops, reading, or any other use for which a small table is needed.

Ordered it tonight and can't wait to try it out.  Cost was $57.10 with free shipping.  Made of aluminum and comes in pink, purple, black and white.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    edited October 2014

Larry, I like the looks of that table. I have been using a lapdesk for eating and using my tablet/keyboard. It does double duty as a nightstand at bedtime.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890

Received the table today.  It adjusts to several heights and positions.  I can tell already that meals and computer work will be much more comfortable in the future.

It folds flat for storage, and I found that I can store it behind one of the bench cushions.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    vanderadovanderado Member Posts: 17

I agree the stock popup table takes a lot of effort to bring up/down each day for sleeping. Seems like I always bash some of the interior each time or pinch a finger.

My current experiment is to use the "stock table" outside the camper and order "leaves" from LG to fill the table "hole" for sleeping. Morning should be much simpler to remove the leaves, they are small and can hide under seat bench. Of course we can still eat inside in the rare event we must eat inside. The stock table is outside and just needs to be brought in. We'll see how this theory holds up.

The "leaves" are $30 each and Elsie is figuring out if we need 2 or 3. Will post pics when arrived. Little Guy customer service is great!