Options

Hold on..I'm comin...

clinckclinck Member Posts: 57
I recently sold my 2007 Bambi..why? Because someone paid me 10k more than I paid for it.the other reason is I didn't use it often enough to tie up so many dollars sitting on the side of my home.
solution: buy a 320s and bank 20 grand and still have a place to sleep when I go trout fishing in Colorado with Toby the wonder dog..
very excited to pick up a 2014 320S tomorrow. Exactly what I need in this time of my life..just turning a retired 69 this week. I am looking forward to dressing it out with a cool visor and night lights..no need for tents..I have a 10x10 booth type awning when I need it..Added bonus is I get to sell my truck and tow with my 2016 Sorento...that pays for the camper PLUS..
Chris and Toby, the wonder dog
2014 320S
2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Sounds love like you should also pick up a lottery ticket! What a great plan! Happy journeys!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    I know....the plan is simple...keep it simple and love life more.
    2014 320S
    2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6
  • Options
    Got "Jackie Wilson" home safe and sound.. Piece of cake too. Now to personalize him to my comforts. Inside table has to go...takes up too much "move around space". I will use a collapsible TV tray when I need a flat surface.
    real impressed with the quality..much better than other press board trailers I have owned. Geez...real wood..who da thunk?
    2014 320S
    2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,508
    Yes, the old style table is a problem for a lot of people.  Target and Walmart have very nice portable tables that are easy to store and free up foot room.  The quality that comes out of Sugarcreek certainly sets the standard!  Glad you are enjoying your first moments.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @clinck Contgrats we are on our way to Yellowstone pulling with a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD and loving it so far.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Congratz @clinck!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    @clinck congrats to you, enjoy!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada