Options

Golf Cart batteries install

13»

Comments

• Options
    BoulderjayBoulderjay Member Posts: 37
    Thanks to all for the advice.  Yesterday I bought 2 Duracell 6v - 115s...$117 each after military discount!  Dropped them right in my standard 2018 CS-S tub!  Had to push my sewer hose sleeve 2" to the left.  Lights are on and everything fits like a glove.  I fashioned a cover out of tote lid.  Heading to Steamboat Springs in a few hours and will see if anything moves but I doubt it.

Update:  so glad we switched the battery setup... Boondock Friday night till Sunday afternoon... to a fridge the whole time, hot water, fantastic fan and even a movie or two... Never dropped below 12 volts.  Great trip home except for the I-70 Sunday traffic but nothing budged at all in the tub.  Love our T@B.

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Any concerns about water/debris coming up from the road under and behind the batteties?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Any straps?

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    Any concerns about water/debris coming up from the road under and behind the batteties?
    Didn't notice any but am tackling the dreaded Freight Train fix this weekend and plan to protect them better than my quick cover last week.
  • Options
    Any straps?
    So tight and can't see need yet but will watch them... by the way,  thanks again for all your work on the Freight Train fix!  That's next...