Options

Hello from SF Bay Area

MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,502
Hi all, I just bought a used 2013 CS-S. I am a long-time tent camper so this will be the height of luxury for me (if I can figure out how to make everything work). 
If I can get it together, my first trip will be to Whiskeytown Lake (near Redding CA) for the Memorial Day weekend.

San Francisco Bay Area
2013 CS-S us@gi
Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab

Comments

• Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    Welcome!  This is all new to me as well (about 1 month new) and I love it.  This forum is a really good place to learn all things T@b.  If it is like mine, your first trip will be a great learning experience and will confirm that you really can do anything!  Have fun on your trip.
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Congratulations and welcome. You can not only handle everything, but enjoy it too. Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Just to keep you out of trouble:  before you plug into or disconnect from shorepower, make sure everything is turned off.  Use a surge protector, water pressure regulator, and filter.  Don't give up on priming the pump - sometimes it takes awhile to get the air out of the system.  Make sure you have a charge line as part of your 7 pin on your tow vehicle.  Careful with the  2 way frig, although better on your battery than the 3 way, if your alternator is not up to the challenge, your Tab battery will take a hit.  Oh, essential reading "Fuses for Newbies".  Good luck.  Don't worry, we have all been there!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio