jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Beautiful!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    RoameyRoamey Member Posts: 239
    edited June 2017

Had a treat at the hotel

View from the hotel, town of Waterton on right. It is a"part time" town, mostly closing down in the winter with one road plowed

Campsite security force on guard

T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    The treats.. ohhhhhh yummmm! Love all the pictures! :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    w00h00! Another flower photographer. Luv them all. :heart:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Texas_DaveTexas_Dave Member Posts: 18
    These photos are the reason we're getting a camper in the first place. Great stuff and beautiful photos, thanks for sharing. 
  • Options
    You're welcome, it's been fun!
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    I guess Walmart isn't so bad after all. After driving 12 hours and not reaching our destination yet, we looked up a Walmart, pulled in, refreshed our food supplies, and spent the night. See the beginning of this thread for a refrigerator update. 
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    Just FYI, you can get duct tape in all sorts of colors! I was thinking white, but they make pink, purple, blue... hehe. :wink:

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Roamey, Thanks for sharing the photos! Just curious about the side cover though. Was there no screen on the inside before? Strange how the duct tape worked though. Must have somehow broke up the turbulence of the wind going through the vent.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    My niece told me there is pink camouflage duct tape!!  :lightbulb: Think of the designs you could do. The potential of the vent is endless!!! :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    With contrasting little "@" symbols in the background...

T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    We found Wisconsin towns and Walmarts to be unfriendly to over night campers. We were turned away from three Walmarts and the fourth said we could stay, but the town might ticket us; they didn't. 
      Ericnliz - no screen on vent. I left the one I put on in place. 
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    Most of the Indiana toll road rest stops are closed and the road is clogged with construction. Traffic backed up for miles. Ohio rest stops are fantastic. Separate parking for RVs with electrical hook-ups, dump station, and fresh water spigot for $20. 

T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @Roamey- love following your adventures!  Great photos!  I am still laughing about the canned ham comment =)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    edited July 2017
    That was courtesy of an Arizona camping couple. 
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Roamey, Have to agree! The grass gremlins very seldom take a vacation! Looks like mine when I get back from campin'. :o:s
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
                      Vacation haiku

New T@B vacation
    Long drive problem fridge warm food
                   Awesome beauty trip

T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    Thanks for taking us with you... Another great T@bventure seeing our beautiful country!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In the past we have gone to Acadia National Park in ME which is just a days drive for us. This year is Canada Park's 150th Anniversary and admission to the parks is free. I have heard how beautiful Banff and Lake Louise are and always thought someday it would be nice to go there. Now that we are retired and able, it was time to put up or shut up. We decided we would really prefer to drive and camp and finally decided the T@B was the best solution, giving me something easy to tow (with midsize V6 truck) and DW her bathroom. Once we got the refrigerator working, it was a beautiful, wonderful experience; even the long drive through new to us parts of America. Enjoyed sharing and reading all the wonderful information on the forum.
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    Please share picts!!! Happy and safe camping. So exciting that you are able to follow your dreams :)
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Thanks @Roamey. Very different from our stop in September 1978. Couldn't see to the end of the car hood due to thick  blanketting fog. DH walked a few steps ahead and if I was still on the road tapped the hood and I inched the car 2/3 feet forward. I do remember the absolute stillness. Wonderful to actually see some of it!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    There really are sunny days there, hope you can try again some time. Can't imagine fog that thick!
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    I love it @Roamey!! I've heard of "Bah Hahbah" and the Acadia Park, but have never been. Seeing someone else's perspective in the pictures they take is fascinating to me! I love the stone arched bridges! Thank you for posting them. 
  • Options
    DonnabDonnab Member Posts: 60
    Lovely pictures!!
    Donna 2017  Maryland resident Colorado land owner outback white/black Toyota Tacoma  ; )