Options

Lagun Dinette

ok, I just purchase a 2018 CS-S. During my orientation we didn't go over the table. I can't figure how to lower the tableto make the bed. I've only attempted 2 times but if someone got give me some instructions, that would be great. Does it come off the mounted bracket?  Maybe that's the part I'm missing. Help!!! Lol

2017 T@B CS-S silver with silver trim ("T@Boo') pulled by a 2015 Subaru Outback (6 cyl)

AT GA-ME 2000

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,495
    edited June 2017
    You need to remove the top by loosening the ratchet handle directly under the table, then remove the cross bar and vertical bars by loosening the lowest ratchet handle.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Frost772Frost772 Member Posts: 11
    Ratchet...ahhhhh. I'll get it a try. Thanks so much. 

2017 T@B CS-S silver with silver trim ("T@Boo') pulled by a 2015 Subaru Outback (6 cyl)

AT GA-ME 2000

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    Love our CS-S!  Our model doesn't have the Lagun table.  Sorry can't help...
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    Yeah, the trick is the ratchet handles.  Crank, push the button in & rotate back to start position, crank again. 

LOL thanks for the tip on taking the table top off, SAM.  That'll make it easier.  I've just been lifting the whole thing off.  It's heavy.

2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,495
    Yes, much easier to deal with the tabletop separately.  If you have the standard gray rectangle top, you may be able to store it under one of the passenger side benches, too.  Someone here had a pic of that.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio