Options

I love the Alde

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
It is a chilly night in Pittsburgh and my DBR is set to record 2 programs which means I can't watch the Steelers game on my main TV. Where is Jenn? Cozy in her T@b watching the game from the backyard. I love the Alde. :x

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    You are lucky to have T@B parked next to your house.  So sweet! ;)
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Yes and glad I got it winterized as I can tell there will be a heavy frost tonight.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Sounds like fun. We still haven't done anything about getting the RV anti-freeze our of our Alde lines. Can't figure out why the dealer said he winterized the Alde. That confusion is still frustrating us. BTW, we are in beautiful and sunny Gulf Shores having left KY after our Halloween snow. Found a great State Park campground and the storage lot had what appeared to be a T@G.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553

Judy -- In the generic RVing world, having something "winterized" means you are not going to use it for the winter.  Maybe your dealer thought you were just going to park your T@B and not use it.  Maybe he didn't know that the Alde heat should not be used if there is RV anti-freeze in the lines. 

At any rate, glad you found a great state park campground and that you are having fun.  You will get it all figured out sooner or later.

:-?
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Thanks Wanderoo. We didn't bring the T@B with us this time. You are correct, the dealer asked us and we told him we weren't planning on using it right away. I have since,learned that he doesn't know that much about the Alde, but I think what could have been done was to close the one valve while putting RV anti-freeze in the remaining ones. We like our dealer and they are very good.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32