Options

Broken Window Shade Clip

Has this happened to anyone?  We have only had our Outback for 2 months.  Maybe opened and closed the shade half a dozen times.  Can it be repaired?  Can it be replaced?

Charles, Dee and the Dogs, Poulsbo WA

2017 Silver on Silver T@B S Outback

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel

Comments

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Yup.   I broke one before I bought my trailer even.  You can buy replacements, or glue it back depending on how broken it is.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    If you are under the original owner warranty, within one year from purchase date, call the warranty department at nüCamp RV (see contact numbers). If out of the original warranty, call the repair department and they can help you. You could also email them with photos at warranty@nucamprv.com or repair@nucamprv.com
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    fiddlefootfiddlefoot Member Posts: 62
    Those things can fly!
    Denise, Rea and Ruby
    2016 CS S, 2008 Toyota Tacoma
    Somerset, VA

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    Contact Elsie in Parts.  She mailed them out right away.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Me too and I just emailed warranty@Nucamp.com and Renee got them shipped out right away.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Did it break or just pop off? Mine come off all the time and I just put them back on.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Photomom, I was thinkin' the same thing because ours pop off too, and we just snap 'em back on.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Photomom said:
    Did it break or just pop off? Mine come off all the time and I just put them back on.
    Mine broke off
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    I have replacement clips, has anyone put one on? Do they just snap off and on?
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    Mine snap off periodically and I just snap them back on
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    2Cougs said:
    Mine snap off periodically and I just snap them back on
    So they just snap off and on perfect....thank you.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I did not habe those clips on mine. Does anyone k ow where you can buy them?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    jkjenn said:
    I got mine from Nucamp under warranty but I'm sure they will sell them too
  • Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    dsatwork said:
    jkjenn said:
    My local RV dealer (not a T@b dealer), was able to order the clips for me.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    rkj__ said:
    dsatwork said:
    jkjenn said:
    My local RV dealer (not a T@b dealer), was able to order the clips for me.
    It seems there are many good resources for these parts
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Awesome Elsie in Parts at nüCamp always has parts!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    One of mine popped off, and for the life of me can't get it to stay on! Grrr
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    4ncar said:
    One of mine popped off, and for the life of me can't get it to stay on! Grrr
    It's probably broken...I replaced one today and it snapped on nice and solid.
  • Options
    fiddlefootfiddlefoot Member Posts: 62
    Mine pop off so much, when I'm home and not going in and out, I leave the windows in the cracked, secure position and have the shades 2/3 up and the screen tight against them and have no problem with any gapping.  I just leave the shade clips in the cabinet.  Also when camping, I adjust the window openings so much and have the screens tight down, I also leave the clips in the cabinet.  If it's a really buggy place, I use the clips and adjust the windows from the outside.  I always use the clips when traveling and find it easiest to secure the clip to the screen and then close the shade to the screen to secure it.

(The screen is on top)
    Denise, Rea and Ruby
    2016 CS S, 2008 Toyota Tacoma
    Somerset, VA