Options

Fiddler's Cove

clinckclinck Member Posts: 57
edited July 2017 in Camping & Travel
I spent a few days last week in San Diego at the Navy's private marine and RV park called Fiddlers Cove. It was a 7 on a ten scale.. WiFi sucks but I find that to be true in many parks. The views of San Diego bay were also very nice with the cool Breezes coming in over the park. The negative is that there is absolutely NO GRASS..No where. It's either concrete or Rock. Very sterile and I was disappointed in the fact that there was little ambiance. No Trees, No Grass..just rock and concrete.

The view from my pad of the bay was a hi lite. Binoculars are important to see the big ships coming and going.
Chris and Toby, the wonder dog
2014 320S
2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6

Comments

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    Beautiful view of boats coming and going... Sounds relaxing!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    A lovely view indeed, but if we were staying there for some days, I'd be tempted to drag along some undecorated fake Christmas trees and a faux grass rug for a spot of green!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    A great well deserved veterans benefit. Thank you for your service.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Twojgrams said:
    A lovely view indeed, but if we were staying there for some days, I'd be tempted to drag along some undecorated fake Christmas trees and a faux grass rug for a spot of green!
    That would be classic - a blow-up snowman or two. Or get that faux grass rug and put up halloween decorations. As long as you don't have blinking lights and on-going sound, I don't think anyone would mind :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Let's see, port is red and starboard is green; either avoid those colored lights or be ready to welcome some very unhappy guests! It is a lovely campground.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner