Options

Ok all 'ya shutterbugs!

How 'bout some pictures of the uCamp event. Since today is the Ice Cream Social, I wanna see some smiles & ice cream faces! For those of us unable to be able to make the trip, please share! Thanks, and hope you all are having fun, sharing, meeting new folks, putting faces to names & learning a lot. :)
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• Options
    HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2017
    I wanted to attend, but saw pics of the Airstream group at Winklepleck Grove and it looked like an RV ghetto...hoses everywhere and trailers packed in helter skelter.  I did not ask about specific setup plans for this rally for fear the asking would be taken as a criticism, and it's hard to quantify how crowded is too crowded.  Subjective and varies depending on your neighbors.  So, with future rallies in mind, could someone post a few pictures of the rally that give some sense of how it's all laid out?  Hope you all have great weather and a great time. 
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited July 2017
    There will be photos posted and we will try to do so in the nuCamp rally discussion area.  If you've never attended one of these rallies it certainly is like going into the unknown, but you'll soon find out it can be fun, entertaining and you meet people you've communicated with on the forum and will make friends from around the country.  

I believe that inasmuch as this is nuCamp's first rally and not far from the factory, this is going to be a learning process as Tearstock was and each rally from here on out will only get better via the learning and experiences gained therein.  What has amazed me personally are the distances traveled by people attending the rally and even individuals who come down just to see what the trailers look like and what tear-dropping is all about.  One lady (a forum member) I met about 3-4 years ago drove down to Ohio to look at the trailers, expressed some initial apprehension about their size, but is now a well seasoned, world class traveler who has thousands of miles under her belt just from taking a chance and stopping in to experience the rally.   

So there is still time and you should take that chance, drive to Sugarcreek and join us!  I believe you will be pleasantly surprised and glad you did!  And if not, there's always next year.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @Michigan_Mike I'm hoping next year we get the dates before the end of this year for vacation planning purposes. I'm betting this rally will be a lot of fun!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    I second the request for pics! Wanted to go this year but can't. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Here are a few to start with.  Grassy sites that are fairly level (I am parked on some roots, so had to do some extra work) and with some trees. A bit buggy.  Spacing is ok, with our small trailers we will have a lot more room then the Airstreams.  All sites have a shared electric post, 20 and 30 amp, I plugged into the 20, don't need much.  Only 4 others here so far.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Oh, and @Verna , :lol:

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I was out this afternoon. What a beautiful spot for the rally. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Oh, almost forgot....If 'ya don't share some ice cream with 'yer four legged companion, that's just WRONG! Besides, they look hilarious with ice cream faces! :rofl:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ice Cream, I wanna see ICE CREAM! :angry:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Still wanna see some ICE CREAM! :angry::anguished::bawling:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    I hope the reason were not seeing pics is that they are having so much fun there's no time for photos!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    Chance of rain on Thursday, maybe someone will post some pic's then.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • Options
    The T@b Facebook group has pics and they are having fun! Sigh... @ericnliz do I need to bring you and Liz ice cream? What flavors?  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Neopolitan, Takes all the guesswork out! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thanks @Verna!!!! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Verna, Since you have all the culprits (photos needing re-sizing) in one spot, maybe a quick here's how 'ya do it seminar to get 'em up to speed might help you out. just a thought. ;)
    Glad you're having fun!!!! B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, you email them to yourself, picking medium or small size then post. Voila! No wands involved. :rofl: BTW what about chocolate chip mint, espresso chocolate chip, sherbet.... the list goes on!  =)
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    And here we are.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Cool!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @Cyclonic- Thanks!  Fun to see!  Hope you are all having a blast!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    Anybody else out there with photos to share from Ucamp? :pensive:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I think more folks will be posting up photos once they rest up and get home.   It was a beautiful venue and fun event and the grounds were green and lush.  Joe Mullet and his crew did an outstanding job running water to all sights and the power did stay on the entire rally, although there were a few sites that had electrical issues.   We enjoyed a great breakfast on nuCamp and an outstanding Amish cooked dinner, not to mention that the desserts were to die for!  They also brought in a farrier who demonstrated and re-shoed one of the Amish horses and this was very interesting.  The factory also provided entertainment at the meal and prizes were handed out too.  

They had a portable shower unit and the showers were beautiful!  

Their new store opened up on Friday is now online at: https://www.allproadventure.com/

I'm sure the venue will be changing and improvements will be ongoing.  

We had a ball and it is a beautiful area and was much better than anticipated!  
  • Options
    Here are a few shots for you....

• Options
    And some more....  

• Options
    And a few more....  This was the wine & cheese tasting night at "The Barn."   Very nice event and nice venue!  
    The bus transported rally attendees from the campground to the venue in two bus loads, to and from this event.  Very classy bus and the bus driver gave a historical overview of the area and his experiences therein.  

• Options
    edited July 2017
    The T@B 400 line... If you look down at the floor at the wheel base you will see the rail assembly that the units flow along and that keeps them all in perfect alignment.  The factory has a dust collection system that keeps the place clean and the I-beams and area are cleaned daily and make this factory the cleanest teardrop trailer factory in the world.  

This discussion has been closed.