Options

New Canadian t@b owners

jimdermodycdnjimdermodycdn Member Posts: 15
Well we finally joined the club. Picked up our lightly used 2016 t@b last Saturday. Almost swayed by the Taxa Cricket.  But we decided not to join their product development team. Paying over $35,000.00 cdn for a very interesting product that is still obviously in development was not going to happen. For that kind of money a product should be well sorted. So thanks to all the Taxa owners who shared their experiences (you have cool trailers) on line and the t@b owners who shared theirs. Made our decision easier. So far one nights sleep in our new t@b and much drive way time, crawling around and poking into things. Four night trip coming up over our August long weekend. Ahh four nights in the Rocky Mountains. Really looking forward to it. 
Cheers and happy camping.

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @jimdermodycdn, Welcome aboard! 4 nights in the Rockies will give you a good feel for your trailer. Crawling around, and poking into everything will help make things on your trip more comfortable, and enjoyable. Becoming familiar with the workings is a big plus, and you're headed in the right direction. Be safe out there & have fun! :)  
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 910
    @jimdermodycdn - nice rig!  We tow with a Volvo also.  Welcome to the family!
    we are currently waiting for a silver with red awning (switching everything to WSU colors) and will be selling our silver with blue large visor... Let us know if you are interested and we can talk.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your T@b.

I'd love to see some pictures from your upcoming trip.

Happy camping.   
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    BillReddingBillRedding Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2017
    The Taxa RVs certainly do look interesting, but if I were looking for something "Taxa-like" I'd go for the Airstream Basecamp (despite its price), and it's been around a while longer, so hopefully most of the bugs have been worked out (like T@B is doing working-out issues with the recently introduced 400 models).

Also, with the pop-up top, it's likely harder to keep the Taxa Cricket warm in zero/below zero weather (as in Colorado Winters).

-- BR
  • Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    Welcome aboard! 
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    hymiehymie Member Posts: 150
    Cheers and g'day from the Ottawa valley! Congratulations on your new t@b. Sounds like a great check out trip coming up. We are making the pilgrimage to Calgary in late August to visit various and sundry family in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Hoping to get in some time in "k" country (Kananaskis) and Drumheller as well. Which side of the big hill are you on?
    James & Jacquie     Almonte, Ontario
    2016 Jeep Cherokee & 2017 T@B Outback
  • Options
    Edmonton AB area. we'll be out and about the last two weeks of Aug. Not sure where yet. K country may be in play. Great drive south from there to Longview and on down to Waterton on hwy. 22 via Pincher Creek. So much beautiful country out here it's hard to decide. One of the reasons we got the T@B was the ease of going where the whim blows us.
    Cheers 
  • Options
    MegaMega Member Posts: 69
    I am so looking forward to using my Tab. On my driveway three weeks already.
  • Options
    Pictures from our first trip to the mountains are now posted on trip and pics thread