Options

T@b 400 Pics with no graphic

We picked up our t@b 400, thought folks might like to see it without the graphic.  Sorry, they aren't the best pics, and yes  that's our little t@b 320 behind it in the driveway - we hope to sell it soon : )

I'm also wondering if a Category could be created for the t@b 400 could be created so its easier to find things?  I could have sworn I saw some pics of how people are using inside storage and now I can't find them.

NWtablover

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    NWtabloverNWtablover Member Posts: 13
    Yes - thank you!  Shopping tonight for storage helpers!
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Doing a search for 400 normally gives you all of the 400 topics. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    jcfaber1jcfaber1 Member Posts: 318
    I like it much better without the graphics!  I am curious how easy it is for you to keep the floor clean?  My wife is married to a very messy cook who will spill some olive oil on it for sure!

2007 T@B

Rockford, IL

• Options
    WanderinginWonderWanderinginWonder Member Posts: 47
    jcfaber1 said:
    I like it much better without the graphics!  I am curious how easy it is for you to keep the floor clean?  My wife is married to a very messy cook who will spill some olive oil on it for sure!
    We have had our T@B 400 for a little over a month and we take it out for long weekends every weekend. Even in the sand from the beaches or rain in the mountains the floor cleans up very easily. We keep a little Dirt Devil vac in the closet to vacuum up debris and if there are any other kind of mess we have easily wiped it up with a wet towel. We are very happy with the material and the feel and love the fact it does clean up very so well.  
    2018 T@B 400 Silver and Black "Luxo" / 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - Jeremy and Andrea - Southport, NC
  • Options
    Justin_in_SeattleJustin_in_Seattle Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for posting that. We ordered ours without graphics too -- white with blue trim -- it's nice to have a preview of what it'll look like.

FWIW, we might purchase some sort of 3rd party vinyl graphic for the large blank area behind the twin porthole windows.  Maybe something like this one from eBay...

2018 nuCamp T@B 400  +  2016 BMW X1 tow vehicle
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    As I recall, the flooring is what has been used in Airstreams. That is a tried and true brand. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    DrewcarrieDrewcarrie Member Posts: 26
    We ordered ours white with silver trip. Should be here Friday in time to practice before eclipse. The factory said it looks cool w/out graphics. They sent no pics so we just have to wait and see. Then we'll go talk to graphics shop. We have some ideas
  • Options
    AMacAMac Member Posts: 75
    Got call from dealer yesterday that our 400 is on the way, several weeks early. We dithered about graphics, and now it's too late. Love the look without! Oh well.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    jcfaber1 said:
    We have had our T@B 400 for a little over a month and we take it out for long weekends every weekend. Even in the sand from the beaches or rain in the mountains the floor cleans up very easily. We keep a little Dirt Devil vac in the closet to vacuum up debris and if there are any other kind of mess we have easily wiped it up with a wet towel. We are very happy with the material and the feel and love the fact it does clean up very so well.  
    Thank you for clearing this up. Some of the fans of a competitor are spreading a rumor that the flooring material is hard to keep clean. When I saw it in Steve and Karen's 400, I loved it. It looks great and seemed like it would clean up very nicely.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I was apprehensive at first at the 400 until the great PR when the couple (sorry can't rem name) took it out for 2 week run(s). Then reports from RV shows from all and O.M.Gosh... heated floor for the shower/bath? That has got to be a deal-making perk! Ok fine, maybe for me... I hate cold feets. 

The inside has so much potential for decoration. I am slowly learning about decor from here and glamping friends. I'm trying to get my T@B Badge!!

I just got this for hanging on Afire's entry handle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F834XK6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Solar and changes color. There's some minuses to it. You have to take the handle off to change the rechargeable batteries and it's where the on-off switch is located. BUT, being able to take the handle off easily is a nice feature for me because I can put it on the horizontal part of the Retro's handle. I charged it and turned it on before bed and left it in the living room. It was still going the next morning! The description doesn't say it'll work that long, but it did. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    WanderinginWonderWanderinginWonder Member Posts: 47
    @jkjenn Yeah, we read up a lot on the woven vinyl flooring and it provides a tons of features we really ended up loving, here is the website for the manufacturer of it if you are interested in doing a little more research,
    Infinity Woven Vinyl This floor resists wear, fading, soil, and mold and we live in a humid environment so that was important. In addition, it is pet resistant and we have 2 miniature schanuzers, easy to clean, sound dampening for quieter rides and antimicrobial. Lots of great stuff to look into! Hope that helps!
    2018 T@B 400 Silver and Black "Luxo" / 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - Jeremy and Andrea - Southport, NC