Options

New T@abber Hello, Maiden Voyage Pics, & Thank you to the Forum

COcamperCOcamper Member Posts: 43
Hello T@bbers! We are longtime backpackers and tent sleepers in Colorado.  After 2 years of research, 1.5 years of being a member of this forum and reading, looking for used tabs, driving 100's of miles to look at models that weren't quite right for us, wishing, hoping, and dreaming, we finally drove our brand new 2017 Tab CS-S Max off the lot on July 2017. Her name is TUESDAY.  :)

Thank you sincerely to all the information you post here - advice for first-timers, how-tos, modifications, hacks, troubleshooting, what not do do, and the immense amount of overall guidance, particularly for my husband and me who are two RV never-evers. I wanted to say you've encouraged us to take the leap, have given me the confidence that we can ride the learning curve, and that we have support of a great community behind us to help us, and to one day meet on the road. Together this all is a wonderful experience and so glad we finally "did it". 

We got familiar with systems, purchased all the "must-haves", a few "nice to haves", and a couple "oops, don't need this after alls," did a number of modifications and organization (thanks to all your great ideas), and "camped" one night at home before venturing out on our Maiden Voyage this past weekend: Two nights dry camping with our dogs in Colorado. We learned so much on this trip, and it was both a little scary and really exciting to be living in our adorable and well appointed tiny home on wheels for 3 days with our dogs. Everything that means anything to me was right there and it was perfect. (That's not to say the trip didn't go off without a hitch: water pump failed but we survived - thanks NuCamp for the quick turnaround on a replacement).

Here are two pics from our trip. I hope I did this photo resize thing correctly...

I LOVE our T@B! Thank you everyone for your support and your time spent on this forum which in turn made our Maiden Voyage a success. Hope to see you out there! 

Sarah and Chad, roaming Colorado and beyond in Tuesday the Tab

2017 CS-S Silver / Red Trim "Tuesd@y" | 2019 F-150 Abyss Gray | 13 States
On Instagram: @dogmomming

Comments