Options

Fires in the PNW

13»

Comments

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 912
    This is that rain/hail storm @ericnliz was talking about!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited September 2017
    @2Cougs,Thanks for the picture, I got to see it a LOT more up close & personal!!! :o:s
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    HOLY STORM CLOUDS, BatMan!! That is a scary picture.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    @Ratkity, I was out IN IT when it hit!!! I was trying to get to Liz's more fragile flowers to cover them up, contemplating tryin' to put the cover on the Wolf T@B , putting down umbrellas, and moving anything that wasn't under cover to save it from the hail. Everything but ME survived pretty well. It wasn't too bad until the wind started hitting the 30 mph level :o , then the hailstones got BIGGER, and started smarting pretty bad :s . Finally, I ducked for cover & watched from my breezeway & hoped for the best!!! :|
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I thought you were supposed to "Duck and Cover" first? :lol: I bet them hailstones hurt!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    I ducked, I covered, and I still got hit! :fearful:
    Spokane, Wa.