Options

hanging pictures that'll stay

I have a few small pictures, and a wooden sign I'd love to hang in my kitchen area. Do you keep them stored until you get set up at a site or do you keep them up? IF the latter, how do you fix them to the wall? 
I'm not a fan of drilling holes to hang pictures; any other alternative suggestions are welcome. :smiley:
Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Command Strip Velcro--I have had a key holder on the wall for over two years and it is still there, and I use it for keys and tactical flashlights. It is removeable if you choose and can be put back n the same place. 

Read the directions. Wash the wall very well with rubbing alcohol. Let it dry. Then, I stick the two pieces of Velcro on the rear and stick it to the wall, holding it in place for a long 30 second count. If the directions say something else, follow the directions. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Some people have had some issues with the sticky wallpaper pulling or bubbling away from the surface wall with heavier objects. Be liberal with the command strips. The more strips you use, the better. I bought one big clock for the wall and it stayed with industrial strips. I liked it so much, I bought one for the bed area (in the Retro). I can see it without my glasses! hehe. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    I use Command picture hanging strips and leave my artwork up. I bought the very thin plywood from Michaels, cut it to size, and decoupaged prints onto to it. Weighs almost nothing. Would not do it with glass or anything breakable.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York