Options

Question for T@b 400 owners

Can someone with a 400 tell me the dimensions of the cubby hole in the bed area?  Try figure if my CPAP would fit in it.

Thanks
BigGrover
2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
Central Alabama

Comments

• Options
    TabfortwoTabfortwo Member Posts: 157
    The opening is 6" h x 17.5 w x 6.5 d hope this helps
  • Options
    BigGroverBigGrover Member Posts: 450
    Very helpful, thanks.  Going to order my 400 next week.
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama
  • Options
    Congrats weve done a few mods already.We're super excited to go play this winter weather's pretty good in our part of the country.
  • Options
    Where are you located?
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama
  • Options
    St george ut 100 miles north of Las vegas
  • Options
    HalooHaloo Member Posts: 137
    BigGrover said:
    Very helpful, thanks.  Going to order my 400 next week.
    We love ours.  Picked it up in Mesa, AZ two weeks ago.  Traveled through AZ, the canyons and parks of Southern Utah, through Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, and home to Washington.  We figured things out along the way (with massive help from this forum — thank goodness for cellular enabled iPads).  We had a blast.  What an amazingly well designed camper!
    T@B 400 | F150 | Washington State
  • Options
    I have a question about the shower does it have it's own on demand hot water system? 
  • Options
    Tabfortwo said:
    I have a question about the shower does it have it's own on demand hot water system? 
    Same hot water system as the kitchen sink.  Works very well.
  • Options
    I wasn't sure if I needed to d's anything different with it. There's nothing in the manual that talks about the shower.
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    edited November 2017
    When we get ready for the shower, I set the Alde thermostat to position 2 for the electricity.  Just before we enter the shower (1 at a time) I kick the shower Icon all the way up.  That add's to the heat for about 30 minutes.  Just before Wife showers I re set the shower icon up again.  Have also set the gas on some times.  So far, the elect has been ok by itself with the addition of the shower boost. We also make use of the on / off button for the water flow on the shower handle.
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Big Grover, Congrats on the decision!  Know it will definitely be different then the other unit and know you will love the difference.  By the way Don't know if the CPAP generates any heat?  If it does or if it makes much noise, it is located real close to you sleeping position.  Also, there is a power connection located in that cubby.
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    atlasb said:
    When we get ready for the shower, I set the Alde thermostat to position 2 for the electricity.  Just before we enter the shower (1 at a time) I kick the shower Icon all the way up.  That add's to the heat for about 30 minutes.  Just before Wife showers I re set the shower icon up again.  Have also set the gas on some times.  So far, the elect has been ok by itself with the addition of the shower boost. We also make use of the on / off button for the water flow on the shower handle.
    We’ve showered without boosting the heat and it seemed to work well.  Propane heat seems to work faster to bring things up to temp.  I managed to shower and only use about 2 gallons of water.  My wife used a bit more.   :s  Not that it matters.....
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    @BigGrover congrats!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    atlasb said:
    Big Grover, Congrats on the decision!  Know it will definitely be different then the other unit and know you will love the difference.  By the way Don't know if the CPAP generates any heat?  If it does or if it makes much noise, it is located real close to you sleeping position.  Also, there is a power connection located in that cubby.
    Atla, it does generate heat and is just a little too wide to fit in the cubby so I am going to have to rig a shelf for it.
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama