üCamp18 Ohio rally

Comments

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Don’t know.  We will contact the right people in the future...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    I would contact the factory. Somethings they can do on site other items may need to be done at the factory. Which will most likely need an appointment.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 21
    Just signed up...will be in out 2014 T@G.  Can't tell for sure, but looks like T@Bs will predominate.
  • Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    Most likely but there will be at least ONE Silver Shadow 5X10 there once again.

Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221

Registered for uCamp18!  Coming in from Colorado!

Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• EstancioEstancio Member Posts: 243
    I went to the site this morning and could not sign up. Is there a problem with the registration link, or is it just my computer?
    Stancil Campbell
    2011 T@B
    Rockingham, NC

• Brett_HoneycuttBrett_Honeycutt Member Posts: 12
    Just signed up for our first Rally.  looking forward to meeting a new bunch of friends.
    T@b 400, Nissan Frontier
    Looking forward to meeting you and and everyone else.....
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @Estancio did you try again and succeed in signing up?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Well, I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to uCamp18. As it turns out, my vacation beach time will be later in July so I have just registered! I am so excited to finally be able to meet some of you good folks. I was up in Sugarcreek in late October for some work on my 2017 T@b and fell in love with the community. Can't wait!  Dave

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

We did have a great time last year, look forward to meeting you.
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @dmerzbac, good to hear. Looking forward to meeting you!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    We are trying to get our schedule together and considering the U Camp 18.  Would the electric be suitable to use our A/C if needed for our 400.  Is water also available at each site or is it a shared water.  Thanks.  Tried to find site info on web, not much available.
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
    Last year they said they were going to upgrade the electricity for this year and I saw a post somewhere where the campground was closed for updates so I am pretty sure there will be.
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    edited January 2018
    atlasb said:
    We are trying to get our schedule together and considering the U Camp 18.  Would the electric be suitable to use our A/C if needed for our 400.  Is water also available at each site or is it a shared water.  Thanks.  Tried to find site info on web, not much available.

Only 7 amps for each site, so no a/c will be allowed per web site.

2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
    atlasb said:

Only 7 amps for each site, so no a/c will be allowed per web site.

I am still quite sure this is old information..... Please check with NüCamp before you decide there is not going to be more than 7amp....Please as you could miss a fantastic Rally.......
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    That is what it still says on the registration site.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
    Understand but as I said, I am pretty sure it is OLD information.
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    When we visited the factory in October, we could not camp here because it was closed for the complete upgrade. I'm sure new information will be available for the 2018 camping season.
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @atlasb You might call the town number for Sugar Creek and ask them if they know about electrical upgrades. I found this number under the UCamp17 posts. 330-852-4112
    Judi
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• EstancioEstancio Member Posts: 243
    edited January 2018
    Finally able to register online. I think my previous problems were with overseas location/internet.
    Stancil Campbell
    2011 T@B
    Rockingham, NC

• loveisafuelloveisafuel Member Posts: 1
    Registered! I'm new and just ordered my 2018 Boondock Outback t@b yesterday from Princess Craft!! She won't be ready until at least April and I have A LOT to learn and I can't seem to get enough info lol... I'll be picking her up right at the factory which I toured on my way to Texas from NH. This forum is great and I look forward to getting to meet and know everyone X..X 
    Welcome @loveisafuel look forward to meeting you....
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @loveisafuel, welcome to the forum, to the t@b family, and congratulations on your trailer. Hope to see you there. If not, see you on the road sometime!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @loveisafuel, Welcome to the T@B family! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Since we are going to the Rally, we thought about doing two mods that appealed to us.  We usually keep our beds in the twin position and made up, so it makes it more difficult to access the bench storage.  I think we'd really like to add the outside access door, to get at that area easier.  Another thing we have considered, would be to have our bench back split, to give us more options that way too.  So I wrote to the factory and they sent me a very nice reply.  Here is part of it...

"The cargo door in the side wall will run you $305.40 installed and we will need the compartment that it is installed in to be cleared out. For the split rear seat it is a bit more intensive. It will run about $512.50 installed. I would need a picture of the rear seat to match the fabric and it takes about 8 weeks turn around time to get the rear seat reupholstered after we split it. but both of these items can be done at the camp site with out breaking camp."

Now we just have to decide whether to go with just one or both.  My wife is all for the latter.  I, for sure, would like to have the door.  I suspect my opinion will be factored into our decision and we will get both.... 
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @TerryV6, Just sayin'...Happy wife, happy life! ;)=)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    I was thinking about the split rear seat option.  So the idea is the place the order at least 8 weeks ahead of the rally, so they can install while we are there?
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

Smullis7 said:
    I was thinking about the split rear seat option.  So the idea is the place the order at least 8 weeks ahead of the rally, so they can install while we are there?
    That is what they want.  This way they will match your fabric and have the piece ready when you arrive.  
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• knoxville1915knoxville1915 Member Posts: 60
    We're registered and ready to go! I am thrilled to get to meet more people in the nüCamp community.

2018 T@B 400 (Rol@nd) towed by 2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax (C@lgon)