Options

üCamp18 Ohio rally

124»

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Tab320cs, if you had read only a few posts before, you'd see all of the answers you need but here's the short answer, yes to power at the first 100 sites. Yes there will be water. NuCamp brings in porta-potties and a shower trailer. There will also be a truck to empty black and gray tanks a couple times a week. Hope that helps.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Btw, there are over another 100 sites available without power or water, unless the ongoing upgrade includes those sites as well.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
  • Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    I spoke to someone at the Village of Sugarcreek today. The electric is being done in phases. Eventually, all 200 sites will have electricity. When? Hopefully, some time this year. If not, next year for sure. Have no idea how much of the work has been, or will be completed, by UCamp 2018.

Jeannie
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    Just saw on Facebook....Sold out!
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    mona said:
    Just saw on Facebook....Sold out!
    I’d check closer to the date in case of cancellations. With 150 reservations someone’s sure to have something come up. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    I would also check about dry camping sites. The campground is listed as having 229 available slots. If you are willing to boondock, there very well may be places still open.
  • Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 411
    If you want to have mods or repairs done during üCamp18 you need to go to your sign up and edit it listing what you want done. Austin or someone will contact this spring about scheduling them.
    Am I missing a list of mods available?
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    We slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

• Options
    Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    @ColleenD2   Most people already know what they want to have done. I do not know of any list.
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    Ok thanks. Just curious because we are custom ordering soon and thought I could build in any good ideas. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear. Th@nks!

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @ColleenD2 on the left hand side of your screen the categories include Modifications and Upgrades. It could be confusing because many changes started out as mods done by forum members or mods done based on upgrades by the factory. So, you may see something you like and it may now be a standard feature. Or you’ll have a concern about the auxiliary fan needed for the fridge, but that issue has been dealt with by the factory. I still think perusing that category to see what people have done is informative. BUT, it would be great if the modsters piped up about their favorite improvements!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    Does anyone know or remember what was in the “welcome packet”?

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    A USB thumb drive with the Tab manual, a MIC temperature gauge, locally made soap with a wood soap dish, the appliance manuals and registrations.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @ColleenD2, we’re you referring to the welcome packet for üCamp17 or the welcome packet that now comes with every new T@B or T@G that @SAM described?  

The üCamp17 welcome packet had a t-shirt, a nüCamp metal water bottle, a lot of brochures for the area around Sugarcreek, and a nice nüCamp carrying bag. I think there were some other things in it....but I forget......
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Oops.  Nevermind😀
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    It’s OK, @SAM ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    You have to admit, I was pretty thorough about answering the wrong question!  LOL
  • Options
    Hahahha both answers are perfect! Thanks!

• Options
    We can’t camp right now because my husband is in a wheelchair and it’s just too much but I see now there is a visitor option which might be perfect for us.

• Options
    @ColleenD2, my husband and I visited the annual rally twice before we ordered.  It was very helpful in helping us to decide what we wanted.  We introduced ourselves to various attendees as Tab-wanna-bes and everyone was so good about giving us tours, answering questions, etc.  Even if you know exactly what you want, it really takes some of the mystery out of how the Tabs work.  
  • Options
    Thanks! I think we have nailed down the what and now we just need to wait on the when. The list is long! Hahaha as I am sure you well know.  We sure look forward to when he is up and around, hopefully about 4-6 months. Good thing we like winter camping. I hope we get to visit even for a few days.