New red and white 320s outback in La Grange, Tx

dridrildridril Member Posts: 2
This is an awesome and informative forum - Happy to own a new T@B

2017 Tab S outback
La Grange tx

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    And we're happy you're here! Everyone shares questions and knowledge in big and small ways, (and photos of course).
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @dridril , Welcome aboard, Happy Camping!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    GailandJohnGailandJohn Member Posts: 123
    Welcome! If you don't already know, there is the Texas Tiny Trailer Rally in May 2018, near Kerrville. This will be my first, but I've heard that most of the attendees have either T@Bs or T@Gs.

Gail & John 

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Kerrville!!! Wow, it's been a long while since I heard that town's name. I did a post-doc there. That's when I had the popup. Another post-doc and I went to so many TX state parks with that popup. I had no clue what I was doing with that popup, but it was sure a lot of fun! I had 2 big dogs and she had 3. The important thing is that I never rolled off the bed between the it and the canvas and fell on the ground. For some reason, that was my biggest fear! LOL.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)