Winterizing Manuals

Instructional resources for winterizing [email protected] are posted here. 

Comments

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,171Administrator
    edited January 10

WINTERIZING 101

----------
    ADMIN NOTES

Description: Official winterizing manuals for standard and CS models. Published in 2016 but applicable to most [email protected] 320 models with Alde boilers.

Created by: nüCamp
    Posted by: Michigan_Mike
    ----------
    Mike Smith 
    Linden, Mi
    2015 [email protected] Max S
    Attached Image
  • SAMSAM Posts: 2,147Member
    edited January 10

WINTERIZING 102

----------
    ADMIN NOTES

Description: Detailed winterizing guidelines for the novice [email protected] owner.

Created by:
    SAM
    Posted by: SAM

Disclaimer:
     Resources provided by members are not necessarily endorsed nor approved by nüCamp. Models differ and configurations are subject to change at any time. Use at your own discretion.
    ----------

Like many of you, my husband and I are new to the RV camping world.  We received our CS-S [email protected] this past spring and this is the first fall calling for us to winterize.  Well we did it - and it took way longer than it should due to uncertainty and lack of experience.  Afterwards I sat down and wrote up this document - as much for us as for the forum members.  I hope it is helpful and not too late for at least some of you newbies.  I feel the need to tell you I received the seal of approval from Mike and Verna - our respected leaders in all things [email protected], so that made me comfortable posting it.

Please take the time to read it over and offer comments and suggestions for additions or revisions.  It is in PDF format so should be easy to use.  I hope this will serve future owners of our great little campers.

Sharon

Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • JimEngelJimEngel Posts: 41Member
    edited January 12

WINTERIZING 103

----------
    ADMIN NOTES

Description: Comprehensive commentary on winterizing methods and other considerations

Created by:
    JimEngel
    Posted by: JimEngel

Disclaimer:
     Resources provided by members are not necessarily endorsed nor approved by nüCamp. Models differ and configurations are subject to change at any time. Use at your own discretion.
    ----------

I have been collecting my winterization notes,
    comments and corrections welcome.

This discussion has been closed.