Options

Grey water valve pic

We had the misfortune of knocking off the grey water hookup in WA a few months back.  Now we are getting ready for 2018 camping season & wanting to get this project out of the way. The problem is now that it has been so long, I can't remember for the life of me how the piping was run.  If possible, could someone take a few pics of their grey water outlet so I will know what all parts I need & how I need to run everything?  Thanks for the help. 

Comments

• Options
    xboooooxbooooo Member Posts: 33
    Do you have the separate black and grey water outlets?
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    And/or which T@B model and year do you have?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Since you have already removed the gray water dump valve. I would do this.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    SGH0004SGH0004 Member Posts: 62
    @Dalehelman.  Thanks for the reply.  That's a great idea.  Can you send me a pic from the back side of the grey water side as well?  What size is that 2 into 1?  1 1/2" & 3"? Where did you get the plumbing material?   Did you have to do anything else besides 45 (?) into the 2 in 1?
  • Options
    SGH0004SGH0004 Member Posts: 62
    My T@b is a 2015 model & it came with seperate black/grey valves. 
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    edited February 2018
    Here is a list of all the parts needed. You will be reusing both gate valves. Once you have all of the parts assembly is fairly straightforward from the above pictures.  The 22 1/2* elbow address's the frame clearance issue. The rubber elbow is not a perfect fit but that is why it is rubber. Once completed the discharge end is know lower than the original gray water discharge. I have found that the prices  for the RV parts are are cheaper at my local RV parts store.

3" abs 22 1/2 degree elbow HD  $9.24 AMZN  $7.68
    3" abs 90 degree elbow with an 1 1/2 take out  HD   $12.43
      (3 in. x 3 in. x 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV 90 Degree Hub x Hub x Hub Elbow with Low Heel)

1 1/2" rubber elbow with hose clamps HD  $6.84
    2ea. 3"  diameter x 2" wide black abs pipe. HD   $7.75 for 2’
    Small can of abs cement  HD   $4.88 8oz AMZN  $3.55 4oz
    Total $41.14     $35.36 (w/ 2 HD)

RV PARTS STORE (For the gate valves)

3" bayonet slip fit   AMZN   $6.88
    3" bristol spigot end AMZN   $7.75
    1 1/2 Bristol spigot end AMZN   $5.06
        Total $19.69
    Total for parts     $60.83 Total $55.05

---------------------------
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    leenscottflleenscottfl Member Posts: 254
    Great pics and shopping list. Thanks a lot for sharing Dalehelman. Heading to HD this AM!
    Scott, Orange Park, Florida...2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara... 2015 T@B S Maxx "Buttercup".
  • Options
    RVABuffRVABuff Member Posts: 15
    I too have a 2015 T@B Max S which has broken off the grey water discharge in front of the gate valve.  Can someone please post a picture of the original configuration?  I have no desire to combine the black and grey water discharge, I just want to fix the gray water discharge.
    2015 T@B M@X-S, 2017 Ford F150 2.7L V6 Turbo
    Chesterfield, VA