Options

New T@B owner from the Jersey Shore!

ccrider098ccrider098 Member Posts: 15
     Hi Guys! We are new here. We are getting our T@B 320S from Juniata Valley RV in Pennsylvania next week! We recently had a Little Guy T@G we bought so we could keep it in the garage because the HOA doesn't allow RV parking. The T@G was a little too small so we traded it for an Aliner Classic. We weren't too happy with it  because we are used to quality campers and this one is nowhere near the quality of a T@B/T@G. Unfortunately our T@B doesn't fit in the garage and we are going to keep it at a nearby storage facility.
     We are looking forward to this message board to discover many ways to enjoy our new camper. We have had many campers over the years including class A's,class C's, expandable's and numerous travel trailers up to 33'. They were all great in their own way but there is something about having a teardrop that just makes me feel good. Pleasant relaxed towing experience, easy maneuverability, great gas mileage, the list goes on. Looking forward to our first trip and looking forward to learning on the T@B Forum! Excited to be here!

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome!!! I see many wonderful camping days ahead of you! :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @ccrider098, It's really hard NOT to smile when you see a teardrop trailer!!! After looking at numerous trailers before purchasing our T@B, I haven't regretted a minute of it! (Besides, you meet the nicest folks in a teardrop...there's just something about them that just makes you feel good!) Welcome aboard, have fun & travel safe out there. :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @ccrider098, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer! Great folks here, a wealth of information and amazing problem solvers to the rescue when necessary. Creative modifications and travel recommendations to be had. I'm sure you'll meet up with someone who will show you the secret handshake. Until then the motto is pictures, or it didn't happen! Post up when you get your new baby!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome and congrats!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ccrider098ccrider098 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks for the welcomes and good wishes! Looking forward to many years on this forum!
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    Congratulations and welcome to the Tab family @ccrider098! I haven't regretted a moment of Tab ownership, and met friends who are like family now. You might want to look into the Trace Spot Tracker device for your Tab while in storage . That way if, heaven forbid, anyone decides to run off with it you will know. It's also a handy tool for family and friends to track you as you travel if you want. Now for the fun stuff...let the mod list begin!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red