Seattle to The Redwoods end of March

sbhtennissbhtennis Member Posts: 67
 I am unsure if I can safely de-winterize my T@B this next week in preparation for a trip to The  Redwoods from Seattle.  There are still  early mornings when it can get in the low 30's. We leave on the 28th of March ,but taking it to the dealer this Friday. I suppose it's not a deal breaker to not have the water, but would be nice. Probably heading down I-5 to Grants pass and then over to the N. Cal coast.  Will be gone about 10 days. Also any  recommendations of camping sites is appreciated, although I do have lots of  info already. 

Comments

• DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Unless temps drop below freezing for more than a couple of hours you should have know problem. In two weeks that should be less likely. Especially on the coast. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    I would do it.  But I am a bit of a rebel. B)   Seriously,  it should be fine on the coast, unless we get a weird cold snap.  You should be able to make the call based on a 10 day forecast a few days before departure.
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @sbhtennis- we did the Oregon/CA coast last year... Great trip!  Enjoyed all the parks we stayed at...
    * Nehalem Bay State Park
    * South Beach State Park
    * Harris Beach State Park
    * Patrick's Point
    * LOVE Richardson's Grove in the Redwoods
    * Stillwater Cove Regional Park if you make it that far south.
    have fun, and be sure to post pictures!

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• 4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    Leaving Saturday for Florida. Today we received a last kick in the shorts from Mother Nature...4-8 inches
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @4ncar- Gotta love Mother Nature’s sense of humor! :o  Drive safely...
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• IslandJoIslandJo Member Posts: 60
    I just got back from a trip to Anza-Borrego & Death Valley from Seattle. Left 1st week of March & got back last night. Went down I-5 & back through Nevada. I de-winterized before I left. It was fine. 
    2018 T@B CS-S on an Outback axle 
    2017 Toyota Tacoma with tow package
    Pacific Northwest