Options

Our T@B 400, Willie is finally ontheRoad

WillieontheRoadWillieontheRoad Member Posts: 34
edited March 2018 in Camping & Travel
We just completed our first maiden adventure cross country from Austin-Anna Maria, FL, where we have been renting a place each spring for years.
We had a blast and truly love our 400.  We learned so much and had a great time.  The trailer pulls well, no events.  I'm even getting OK at backing in after all this practice. Willie was so comfortable for me, my little wife and our two little pups.

Here's some pics of our two favorite state parks, Bayou Signette SP in New Orleans and Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou SP in Niceville, FL.  Bayou Signette has a ferry over to the French Quarter. Beautiful manicures grassy sites, some with wooden patio platforms. And, Fred Gannon is well...nice. Quiet treed gravel sites, some almost as wide as a basketball court...Really.  If you travel with kayaks, Rocky Bayou is right there.

Now, Willie's parked in our driveway getting lots of looks and questions from Anna Marinians.  She's quite the looker.  We plan to eat all the fish we can before heading back to Austin.  Next adventure to Arizona and then to Santa Fe.  T@bing is such great fun.

Alan and Joan Fisher

2018 T@B 400  Jeep GC
Alan & Joan Fisher
Austin, TX

Comments