Options

Jeep TJ 2 door for towing. Yeah or neah?

13»

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    dsfdogs said:
    @4ncar I know you are towing a 320, but do you think the Colorado would do ok with a 400? The tow rating seems great for a mid size truck. 
    As Denny has said, yes! If you can get the diesel, I would highly recommend it.  As to the overall performance, I have a friend who is pulling a 22’ travel trailer. With weight distribution hitch, it rides and drives fine, albeit a hog on gas. The 400 will be a walk in the park.
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    @andyboy: I loved my GC. Mine was a summit, so it had ac for my butt cheeks😂. The overland(as does the summit) has air bags and 3 stage ride height. Nice feature on forest roads, as well as keeping the tail from sagging or the nose pulling up when loaded. 

I would have have kept it, if I hadn’t driven it so much!
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    andyboyandyboy Member Posts: 120
    edited November 2020
    @4ncar Thanks for the glowing report! I have buyers remorse already and I haven't even bought it. Seems like a good choice. This one has cooled seats as well which is mostly why my wife is in love with it and she hasn't even seen it, let alone sat in it.
    2021 320 S Boondock
    Subaru Outback XT and Honda Passport
    Des Moines, IOWA!
  • Options
    tybladesmithtybladesmith Member Posts: 178
    @andyboy, we have had CJ, TJ, Grand Cherokee Unlimited, JKU, and now 2018 Colorado DuraMax. I think you will be very happy with the Overland, a most capable Jeep. 
    Kay and Tom - SW Wisconsin - Silver T@bernacle - 2018 T@B 320S Boondock Silver/Black trim TV, 2018 Chevy Colorado, Silver/Black trim, Duramax, TowHaul, IntelliHaul
  • Options
    @andyboy, we have had CJ, TJ, Grand Cherokee Unlimited, JKU, and now 2018 Colorado DuraMax. I think you will be very happy with the Overland, a most capable Jeep. 
    Me too!!😳 but I also had a Grand Wagoneer too! Lol
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    @4ncar and @tybladesmith, you’re awesome 
    I hope our paths cross on person. Made the deal today. Pick it up Thursday. That up-down thing is cool!
    Thanks to all gor the heads up and recommendations!
    What a week....
    2021 320 S Boondock
    Des Moines, IOWA!
  • Options
    @andyboy good news! We’re you able to keep the rubi, or did it get traded...
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Congratulations Andy, and enjoy your new GC.
    cheere
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    4ncar said:
    @andyboy good news! We’re you able to keep the rubi, or did it get traded...

Well, I had a trade figure in mind and thought if they didn't come close, I"d keep the Rubicon. They actually offered more. Maybe I should have set my sights higher....but it's going to be gone. sigh.....

2021 320 S Boondock
    Des Moines, IOWA!