More Mods

Since we are sitting here with 14" of new, heavy wet snow on the ground, and four more hours worth yet to fall, I'd thought I'd post a list and some pics of some of the mods we've done since last fall. In no particular order...

Installed the stay open hinges on the upper kitchen cabinets.

Hinged the left and right bench storage area lids.

Reversed the frig door.

Installed much better stereo speakers.

Rebuilt the entry step, way more comfortable to use now, for us and the dogs.

Reversed the over-the-counter light. (I did not like the wiring for it sitting on the bottom of the cabinet, generally in the way. So I extended the wiring from behind the Jensen and ran it across the top of the cabinet behind the top rail, secured and out of sight. Then down behind the right middle stile, through a small hole to the reversed light. Lined up perfectly and it can now be reached from outside the door).

Redid the plumbing under the sink. Provided a bunch more usable space.

Added a shelf and a half dozen assorted Tupperware bins to the inside of the doors. Holds all the utensils, cooking gadgets, spices, etc. No spillage.

Made a stove top cover/cutting board/tray out the old collapsable tabletop. Hated that thing. Rubber feet underneath, so it doesn't slide around. Very useful.

Reversed the two side windows to shade from the bottom/screen from the top. (Driver's side took two days, yuck)

Trying to keep up with Pop-T@B and all his tricks has been fun, but I'm not done yet.

Many thanks to those of you I got some of the ideas from, you know who you are.

2016 T@B 320 Max S  "T@BsentMinded"
2009 Subaru Outback R 3.0
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab

Comments