Options

SNAP 2 Folding Table Base V-40

Has anyone used this product to replace the stock T@B table base?  Is it stronger at the joints?  

Comments

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited March 2018
    This one?

It looks like the same table base that came on our table... Is it different?
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    jillotto1jillotto1 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2007 T@B and the base is different than the picture.  The picture is of the base
    I'm thinking of for the replacement.  Have you had any problems?
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @jillotto1 May I ask why you want to replace your base? Is it broken? Our 2015 table was so strong, heavy, cumbersome and very difficult to move either in the T@B or get out the door, we couldn’t wait to replace it with something lighter and more movable. Even though that meant we needed slats to make up the bed in the full configuration, we’ve never regretted exchanging the original for a more flimsy (should I admit cheap) folding table from WM.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 923
    Our 2009 CS table has a very similar base that works fine for us.  It is either up or down in basically the same place all the time. The transition is quick and easy and we like the large,sturdy and stable table it makes when up.  
    It is a PITA to get in and out the door.  Ours has only been out two or three times during major interior work.  Never while traveling/camping.

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    We like it. It works very well for us. A lot of people think it's cumbersome and heavy though.

We like it especially because it's so stable, and we can take it outside to use, if boondocking etc. (We have bed slats too, if we don't use the table for the bed)
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya