Options

New way to get a new T@B

This discussion was created from comments split from: Frame cracks where tongue bolts to frame.

Comments

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Normfun said:
    Interesting turn of events. Took mine to the welder and.......... he made me an offer to buy it! Solid offer so I sold it.  Now to go get the new one.  These trailers really hold their value. He wasn’t at all worried about the frame. 
    Hummmm very interesting
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @Normfun that's a creative way to fix the problem  :o
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    LuckyjLuckyj Member Posts: 286
    I once sold a subary forester with a busted engin to my mechanic, and he told me that it was not really an issue, since he could change it for cheap and gave it to his wife that liked the car very much.

a frame for a welder, is just a side project that can be fix easely.  He could have didi it for you too, would have cost you money.  ;)

nice it worked out like you wanted.  :)
    2017 T@G Max Outback "Le Refuge"
    TV 2005 jeep TJ unlimited
    and/or 2005 Nissan X-Trail 4wd
    Alaskan Malamuthe on board!

Les Escoumins and Petite-Riviere-St-Francois QC
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @Normfun, does this mean a 400 is in your future??
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    Cool. I sold my last pickup truck because it needed tires!

Ok, it was thirteen years old and I needed something bigger to tow the T@B I hadn't yet met and didn't even know existed!  :-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Normfun, congrats! Time to change your signature line.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.