Options

stabilizer jacks

Just bought a 2005 tab 320 and love it but the rear jacks are bent....I cannot seem to find OEM parts like this....any ideasj as to where I can find these jacks?   I might buy some scissor jacks and install them but would prefer to get correct ones....thanks...

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    I’m sure Elsie @ Nucamp can source them.  
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    Just BAL jacks can be bought on line or CW
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    Me_and_My_DogMe_and_My_Dog Member Posts: 184
    edited April 2018
    I ordered them from nuCamp. $40 each last year. I had my trailer shop install them.

Katt and Miss Cannoli the Zen Dog
    2008 DM T@DA — Towed by 2014 Dodge Durango — Full time since 6/29/17
    "Travels With The Tiny"
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Bristang5, if you bought a 2005 t@b, it is a Dutchman (manufacturer). There is no such animal as a 2005 t@b 320. Please check what you actually have purchased. However I can add that Elsie @ Nucamp can probabaly help you out either way, but you have to be sure what manufacturer built the t@b you have. Elsie's contact info can be found in the categories at the far left of your screen, under contacts. Good luck, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer! Happy t@bbing!

2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    @Bristang5, if you bought a 2005 t@b, it is a Dutchman (manufacturer). There is no such animal as a 2005 t@b 320. Please check what you actually have purchased. However I can add that Elsie @ Nucamp can probabaly help you out either way, but you have to be sure what manufacturer built the t@b you have. Elsie's contact info can be found in the categories at the far left of your screen, under contacts. Good luck, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer! Happy t@bbing!

Technically, my 2015 T@b would not be a 320 by this standard. I believe the designation 320 is mostly used as an adjective to describe the non 400 models.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @Bristang5 @Dalehelman helped me install scissor jacks I purchased in place of my rear stabilizers. You have options, although you would want to check the bracket/screw hole patterns so you match them into the framing. Good luck!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red