Options

Hello from NH

dypdyp Member Posts: 15
Hello to all and we are first time RV owners who have just gotten a T@B 320s.  Always have been tent campers, but now it is our turn!  looking forward to hitting the road.

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome! You've come to a great place for questions & answers. Do some driveway camping, and familiarize yourself with your new trailer. Play with EVERYTHING inside so you know how it works. Then....go explore & have fun! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    DINDAnLANDINDAnLAN Member Posts: 75
    Congrats & happy trails!
    Linda & Dan
    Cleveland, Ohio
    2018 Ford F150 XLT pulling a 2020 T@B 400
    LIFE IS GOOD!
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Congratulations and welcome to the Tab family!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Thank you!  We are so happy!
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    Congratulations on your new trailer!  Happy t@bbing! We'll wave if we see ya on the road sometime!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    ArwenArwen Member Posts: 68
    Congratulations on getting your camper!

I'm also from NH, and live in the White Mountains Region. My boyfriend and I decided to look into getting a small camper last Fall, after tenting for five days in Maine.  We've both only done tent camping, but we're getting close to retirement age and a looking for something a bit more comfortable (and a bit more spacious) than my little backpacking tent.

After doing a ton of research, the T@B 320 S (with the Boondock package) is currently at the very top of my list, but my boyfriend feels that we might need something a bit larger, since we're both quite tall.  We have plans to view one next month, along with a couple of other models.

Please post about your experience with your new camper, as I would love to hear how everything works out for you. Wishing you the best in getting to know your T@B.
    Arwen: Northern NH; 2018 T@B 320S Boondock, silver/blue; TV: blue 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    @Arwen, welcome to the forum. Keep in touch as you check out your options. Btw, we are a family of 4. Hubby, me and 2 boys (who will turn 12 & 13 in the next 6 weeks). We all fit in the t@b 320 with room to spare. How you manage is a matter of preparation and logistics, which I'm sure you are versed in, being tent campers. Good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Om3Om3 Member Posts: 72
    Hello NH...:) So happy to know that there is another T@B over in the Northeast. We purchased a new T@B400 last summer at TAC RV in NC...(we live in MA). Finally saw our first T@B on 495S in Haverhill last week. We
    think they had a ME plate...it too, was a T@B 320 (red trim). Perhaps, our paths will cross as we travel this summer!
  • Options
    Arwen said:
    Congratulations on getting your camper!

I'm also from NH, and live in the White Mountains Region. My boyfriend and I decided to look into getting a small camper last Fall, after tenting for five days in Maine.  We've both only done tent camping, but we're getting close to retirement age and a looking for something a bit more comfortable (and a bit more spacious) than my little backpacking tent.

After doing a ton of research, the T@B 320 S (with the Boondock package) is currently at the very top of my list, but my boyfriend feels that we might need something a bit larger, since we're both quite tall.  We have plans to view one next month, along with a couple of other models.

Please post about your experience with your new camper, as I would love to hear how everything works out for you. Wishing you the best in getting to know your T@B.

• Options
    We have just de winterized it and have not yet taken our tab out.  one thing i can say is that we have decided that the bed will be always set up as it is a pain to make bed, unmake etc.  thae table was taken out as we have decided to leave the bed open and made.  We are retired and have 2 small dogs.  We have always backpaked tented, climberd 4000 ft with kids, but now we need "Glamping".  We got a small alum. lightweight folding table.  We plan to cook and eat outside which is a requirement for us haha
  • Options
    @Arwen, welcome to the forum. Keep in touch as you check out your options. Btw, we are a family of 4. Hubby, me and 2 boys (who will turn 12 & 13 in the next 6 weeks). We all fit in the t@b 320 with room to spare. How you manage is a matter of preparation and logistics, which I'm sure you are versed in, being tent campers. Good luck.

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    dyp said:
    We have just de winterized it and have not yet taken our tab out.  one thing i can say is that we have decided that the bed will be always set up as it is a pain to make bed, unmake etc.  thae table was taken out as we have decided to leave the bed open and made.  We are retired and have 2 small dogs.  We have always backpaked tented, climberd 4000 ft with kids, but now we need "Glamping".  We got a small alum. lightweight folding table.  We plan to cook and eat outside which is a requirement for us haha
    That's how we do it! The T@B is perfect for this kind of camping--more like a really really nice tent then something you actually live in.

In a real pinch we could move one of our aluminum folding tables inside for eating purposes. I think we've done that once...
    2015 T@B S